Old Lady With Dolls

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cutter

This is one of my project I did in my Illustration class. For some reason we were suppose to draw dolls cause it was one of my professor short story that he made? It was a Nazi's story. He wanted us to draw an old lady who makes dolls to protected them from the Nazi. Ugly creepy dolls. Anyway...I visualize my old lady sitting on her rocking chair, creating dolls, next to her shelve full of dolls, and a bright light beaming at her. Didn't know what to to come up with since the Professor's story was kind of bizarre. Dolls protecting them from the Nazi??? Anyway...despite the weird story of his...I did really good for this project...and everyone...including me...fell in love with my Old Lady. They love the way I captured her face and commenting that she looks perfectly from German. I was happy :)

For this project I used Bristol Paper and Gouache paint and 3 different size of brushes.

Well...I hope you like it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice painting! The detailing is great!

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cutter

Nice painting! The detailing is great!

Thank you :)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wow, pretty intense backstory! Really comes through in your art though, makes for sort of a somber picture? Very beautifully drawn too :)

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cutter

@bumpyboo said:

Wow, pretty intense backstory! Really comes through in your art though, makes for sort of a somber picture? Very beautifully drawn too :)

Thank you....the story was sort of somber and bizarre...lol.