#1 Posted by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

When ever I see a trailer for a game, or a movie I enjoy I work on some new art, basically anything that inspires me.

I made a picture of deadpool because well I was excited for the game that didn't do to well sadly

And my second piece is a superman drawing I hope to finish by the end of the week. I loved the movie

#2 Edited by bennyq (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: That Deadpool is great! Your colouring is amazing. And your inking is very good on the superman. Look forward to seeing it finished

#3 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

-- How did you do it o mighty one? --

#4 Posted by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: well i draw them in pencil first can even be basic shapes (when i do it), then i outline them. the deadpool looked like this before coloring. And i bought a cheap bamboo tablet for coloring

#5 Posted by Arinya (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Love that Superman pose. What do you use to ink?

#6 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@cyberwarrior: well i draw them in pencil first can even be basic shapes (when i do it), then i outline them. the deadpool looked like this before coloring. And i bought a cheap bamboo tablet for coloring

I like the result)

#7 Edited by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@arinya: Right now I have been using a computer tablet, just because I wanted to practice with it.

#8 Posted by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Some TMNT action

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Man... that is an incredible Superman and TMNT piece! Can't wait to see them both finished!

#10 Edited by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

When ever I see a trailer for a game, or a movie I enjoy I work on some new art, basically anything that inspires me.

I made a picture of deadpool because well I was excited for the game that didn't do to well sadly

Why? The games trailer was criticaly aclaimed... All seems OK.

#11 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: I'll just leave this here... (its a gif so click on it to see it move!):

#12 Posted by w0nd (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart said:

@w0nd: I'll just leave this here... (its a gif so click on it to see it move!):

I am going to be watching this for a while

#13 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so awesome. really like the TMNT one. Well done, dude!

#14 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

That is awesome.