#1 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty good man

#2 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Opinions about this copy i draw. Is the internet you can tell me whatever.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have low selfesteemed titles to get people to look at your stuff. That's what I do lol

Man that's awesome :O

#4 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, thats awesome, way better than what I could even dream of doing.

#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Remember it is a copy it's not original from me, just higlighting that cause the artist who drew it is, well, a professional. But i can tell you i got pretty close to the original. zzzzzzzzz "

still good though

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Remember it is a copy it's not original from me, just higlighting that cause the artist who drew it is, well, a professional. But i can tell you i got pretty close to the original. zzzzzzzzz "

You learn that way. You're like me, you drew other peoples work and slowly developed your own style

#7 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember it is a copy it's not original from me, just higlighting that cause the artist who drew it is, well, a professional. But i can tell you i got pretty close to the original.

zzzzzzzzz

#8 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Don't have low selfesteemed titles to get people to look at your stuff. That's what I do lol Man that's awesome :O"

Haha. well, it works(not only in this kind of things), Anyway i put out this thread to post some of my old drawings, these are from about 4 years back. Why? because im starting holding the pincel again plus some other stuff, so i want to make some sort of a contrast of time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#9 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

For a copy, not bad, but maybe work on the contrast a little more to make it more appealing.

#10 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

U suck lol kidding like everyone said bro that is amazing nice work.

#11 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"For a copy, not bad, but maybe work on the contrast a little more to make it more appealing."

Well i couldn't do any better about the quality of the pic, the scanner would make it too heavy, which sucks because it has a lot of shadow and parts with shinning that aren't able to see in it.

zzzzzzzzzzz"

I see. Then not bad.

#12 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"For a copy, not bad, but maybe work on the contrast a little more to make it more appealing."

Well i couldn't do any better about the quality of the pic, the scanner would make it too heavy, which sucks because it has a lot of shadow and parts with shinning that aren't able to see in it.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done.

#14 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#15 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you've certainly improved from your older drawings.

#16 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

All right here are some more of my old drawings.

Im waiting for more of your hate :)

zzzzzzzzz

#17 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

more good ones dude

#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i like them. very mangaish.

#19 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really good.

The only thing I can say, is that you should try working on your proportions. An example of what I mean, the head seems a little small for the rest of the body, the feet are a little big, and the legs seem kind of thin. I think that the feet may only seem big because the legs are thin though.

I was talking about the first picture posted.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 21:38:41

#20 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all old. form the same year though. i got a bunch of them stolen on an art class exposition at school. I have no freaking idea why someboy would stole drawings. shrugs

zzzzzzzzzz

#21 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"It's really good. The only thing I can say, is that you should try working on your proportions. An example of what I mean, the head seems a little small for the rest of the body, the feet are a little big, and the legs seem kind of thin. I think that the feet may only seem big because the legs are thin though."

True that. with the kenshi one it's not so bad considering the original onewas in that tone in relation of proportions. The first one has a thing and is that i made him kind of thicker than the original one, but didn't made him much larger in relation to that.

I'll be posting some of my drawings strctly from me, they're well somehow crazy a little abstract; Hoever, i need to find them first haha, so i guess i will do it tomorrow.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#22 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
Thing
This one more appealing to the site. Old thread, I know.

zzzzzz
#23 Posted by .Night Fire. (803 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldnt have the patience to draw the thing

#24 Posted by Psysis (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant even achieve drawing a good stick man

#25 Posted by .Night Fire. (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha!

you get a sad face

:(

#26 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
.Night Fire. said:
"i wouldnt have the patience to draw the thing"
If you're talking about the texture, it wasn't that bad; random figures. 

zzzz