#1 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

For the lack of a better title, :P

here's my contribution to Horror Inc's story.

#2 Posted by WillPayton (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks pretty cool.

#3 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how you captured the feel of fur. Another good piece from you Bob!

One thing, and this is nitpicking cause I'm a troll, he kinda looks a bit feline-esque. Not that he doesn't look like a wolf. He does. But maybe I'm just used to longer faces for wolves. Again, this is just nitpicking... The artwork is a very very good piece. :D

#4 Posted by feebadger (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: To me it looked almost more human like , as in, what would happen if a man were to turn into a wolf like creature. I know what you mean, but the less pronounced snout looks more like a half way point between human and wolf.

And, of course, for those of you interested, you can check out the attached story to this drawing at THE OFFICIAL HORROR INC. LIBRARY (see what i did there? ;P)

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger: Wow! Big project you got there. Very interesting.

#6 Posted by Icarusflies (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!!! I love how you captured the humanity (in the pose) without compromising the whole 'werewolves are scary' thing....because wolf-men are lame. :P

But werewolves (and especially THIS werewolf) are awesome!

#7 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton:

Thanks man, I may color it and give the moon scene another try. Trying to decide, grey wolf or brown, hmmmm....

@ssejllenrad: @feebadger:

I had different versions drawn up and chose this pose and the shorter snout for the very reason feedbadger mentioned. I thought it gave it a more human look to it and yes buddy you are nit pickin, juuuust kidding. :P

It was my first ever Werewolf and I may try a longer snout if I do another, glad you liked it!

#8 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies:

Thanks Icarus, for me, I like werewolves but kinda feel like you, wolf-men at times come off a bit bland. I tried to humanize the look with the eyes as well as the shorter snout. Kinda like the look in the newest Planet of the Apes movie. Can't remember the Chimps name as I write this. But he's lookin' at ya! :P

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

I love how you captured the feel of fur. Another good piece from you Bob!

One thing, and this is nitpicking cause I'm a troll, he kinda looks a bit feline-esque. Not that he doesn't look like a wolf. He does. But maybe I'm just used to longer faces for wolves. Again, this is just nitpicking... The artwork is a very very good piece. :D

This occurred to me too. I think it's just the whiskers that made me think "cat".

#10 Posted by Blizaga101 (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloody love it, big werewolf fan me :D

#11 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton:

I did think of that, I have dogs and they do have whiskers, I should have curved them a bit. :P

@Blizaga101 said:

Bloody love it, big werewolf fan me :D

That's great, glad I drew something you liked!

#12 Posted by feebadger (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@feebadger: Wow! Big project you got there. Very interesting.

Thank you very much, sir. We are working very hard over there.

#13 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad:

Hey Bud. that seductive look you said you are getting from my Werewolf changed when you gave the look back to him, before he ran from you this is what it looked like. :)

#14 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderfully done sir!

#15 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Wonderfully done sir!

Thanks, I appreciate it!