#1 Edited by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

These are just a pile of different pieces i mess around with when im sketching. some are concepts, and most are just exercises in finding a look... im new to digitally editing my hand drawn work so bear with me... ill figure it out soon enough!

please throw some feedback my way, would love to know what peoples criticisms are!

#2 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (8092 posts) - - Show Bio

U made these? they are dope mayn

#3 Posted by blur1528 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

The large one is dope. LOL

#4 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7968 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff

#5 Edited by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

- thanks alot! do you think people would be into the art being reminiscent the old newsprint dye format?

#6 Posted by blur1528 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

I dig how it looks. It jives well.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

Sour Diesel?

#8 Posted by BumpyBoo (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously like the style of these. Very eye catching. Very very cool. Need...more.... :D

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5698 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!!!

#11 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the texture in your pictures and that you can still see the pen/pencil lines. The 'Sour' one is my favourite. Good work here!

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these are really good. Love the artwork, but the caption boxes could improve. There are some white spots and you could shade them as well.

#13 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

just updated some new doodles for everyone. enjoy!

#14 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@1frankcastle4: Your are so freaking good!

#15 Posted by ARMIV2 (8856 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic, faaaaantastic.

#16 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks man, im real hard on myself and the way my figures appear but thats awesome youre diggin' em. saw your post before. good work and keep it up

thanks alot! youre always throwing some positive feedback my way. greatly appreciated.

#17 Posted by ARMIV2 (8856 posts) - - Show Bio

@1frankcastle4 said:

thanks man, im real hard on myself and the way my figures appear but thats awesome youre diggin' em. saw your post before. good work and keep it up

thanks alot! youre always throwing some positive feedback my way. greatly appreciated.

No problem, and it's 'cause you make work that I like lookin' at.

#18 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 thanks alot glad some people like it. You got some talent as well. Diggin your style

#19 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

recent concept sketch for new character in SOUR DIESEL. Daniel Powers Rodd - The Samurai

#20 Edited by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonderful

#23 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt realize i never posted this, this was from december.

i wish i made a living drawing comics hahaha

#24 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

No criticism from me, lol -- I really like your art style -- something about its fluidity. Awesome work.

#25 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by GODofART (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@1frankcastle4: Wow dude, you really know how to use color to get your point across man! Oh and this cover you did is to die for dude:

#29 Edited by 1frankcastle4 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

IM BACK! well i never left, i just havent posted new work in a year. It pains me to have to admit that. Recent life changes and my work have prevented me from being able to focus on drawing and writing the story i want to share with everyone. This will no longer be the case. I just wanted to leave an update of some recent warmup concepts and doodles now that i have been making the time to pursue my real passion. Please as always, share your thoughts and comments, theyre always appreciated. Enjoy