Avatar image for thecheckeredman
thecheckeredman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By thecheckeredman

If you liked this comic, why not head on over to www.thecheckeredman.com  and check out more free TALES OF A CHECKERED MAN  comics!?!  
If you liked this comic, why not head on over to www.thecheckeredman.com  and check out more free TALES OF A CHECKERED MAN  comics!?!  
Great Gatsby! We're so close to winding down  The Isle of Terror   and moving forward into the Checkered Man's next big adventure! Tune in next week for the action packed finale!  Also, if you haven't already, please click on over to the webcomic WOODY AFTER HOURS to see your favorite plaid protector in the beginning of a reoccurring guest spot over the next few weeks. Click on the link to read the whole thing! Finally, I'd also like to mention that I am working on a limited edition TOACM print for the upcoming MSU Comics Forum in a couple weeks. This print will be exclusive to the show and only a small run will be produced. I'm hoping to unveil the artwork soon! Stay tuned!
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DomDom

this is awesome! =)
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tonis

wow I can't believe how fast this arc went, can't wait to see the finale!!!!

There's some really cool 3d layered effects in some of the panels. You've given the scenes some depth of field and it looks fantastic :)