No Caption Provided

Thats Mikey, Leo, Don, Raph, Splinter, April, and Casey

Arinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Kinda small and hard to see...but looks good! What is this for?

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

nice take with these guys

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

Thanks everyone. Hope you like the finished versions. @arinya: Thanks, they are small but I thought the photo was larger. If you open the image into a new tab it opens larger. They are for fun and my portfolio. I got inspired by lots of researching of the Turtles.

No Caption Provided

This is the first of my TMNT redesigns. Casey Jones. He is like the poor man's Batman. Not that he is lesser, just that he is Batman without any money. He doesn't come up with a fancy costume or even a superhero name. His "armor" is a hockey mask, motorcycle chest/shoulder/arm padding, his belt is a paintball belt, his leg armor is baseball gear, and of coarse he wears a golf bag which he stores the blunt weapons.

I can see doing a solo comic series about Casey, including why April likes him, Splinter and the Turtles training him in combat, etc. More to come.

1frankcastle4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@artisticneedham awesome work on these! gotta love TMNT. keep up the nice work, turtle power

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the look of the turtles.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WOW, thanks everyone. I am currently finishing up the Turtle Brothers, but I finished April O'Neil and Master Splinter. I based my April on what I thought she was intended to look like in the original comics while trying to incorporate her new look.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

No Caption Provided

Leonardo, I thought, would be more representative of the old school traditional ways of his Ninja upbringing by Splinter. He wears traditional Ninja Armor. His swords are kept at his side for easy access, because in reality its nearly impossible to quickly take out your swords from your back. Instead of a eye mask he and the others wear a traditional Ninja mouth and nose covering mask. Since it seemed to me that they were Pond Slider Turtles all bought at the same time all at the same pet store I designed them to all look like Pond Slider Turtles.

No Caption Provided

Michelangelo I saw as being more modern, more interested in the modern things. H has Skater gear instead of Ninja armor like Leo, he wears pants, and sandals, and like Peter in the new movies he has a backpack for his skateboard. He also has a flashy M belt buckle. Here he is lowering his mask to show what their faces look like. I tried to make them more turtle in their face, Pond Slider Turtles, without making them too reptile looking or un-Ninja Turtle looking. Normally Mikey wears his traditional Ninja mask that covers his mouth and nose like Leo's.

No Caption Provided

Donatello is maybe the one I tweaked the most. I saw him as being the most modern of the Turtle Brothers and the most educated. Since times have changed I saw that he could now a days get a degree or three online. So Donny is now the team's Doctor and field medic. The team would constantly be needing to get patched up just like Batman, and Alfred is Batman's medic. So Don is their's. So I have him wearing Tactical Medic Gear so he could help people on the battle field. He is also the team's hacker and techy. He has his hacker gear like a lap top, cell phone, and other things. He also is the team's tech support. He like I mentioned has a lap top computer, a cell phone, night vision goggles, a flash light on his regular goggles, retractable bow staffs he designed, a back up phone with its own generator, and other devices. He also has a drone he invented that he operates with a video game controller. The drone has night vision, heat vision, regular vision, and a microphone so they can record and hear, and little arms so it can carry things.

I also see Splinter having all the turtles go to school online. So I imagine Don created fake profiles and credit reports for them as well, So Michelangelo becomes Mike Turtle. Donatello becomes Donald Turtle. Raphael becomes Ralph Turtle, and Leonardo becomes Lenard Turtle. And they have fake photos of their human selfs as well.

This design was also influenced by the new movie design.

No Caption Provided

Raphael is the turtle I saw as being the most aggressive and the one who would wear the least armor and gear and just run head first into battle. He is like Leo in their level of intensity for combat, but unlike Leo he doesn't keep himself in check and under control. I see him and Leo having the most in common too. Here he only has his mask, pants, belt, and weapons, pretty much. He has scars on himself as well from being what some would call reckless in battle but what he calls being selfless in battle. He see him being like Wolverine of the X-Men to Leo's Cyclops. Like Mikey he isn't always serious, like maybe Don and Leo tend to be. He likes to have fun and stuff too.

These are my Ninja Turtles redesigns, Splinter, Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, April O'Neil, and Casey Jones.
These are my Ninja Turtles redesigns, Splinter, Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, April O'Neil, and Casey Jones.

1frankcastle4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By 1frankcastle4
MonkeyStarship

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks everyone. Hope you like the finished versions. @arinya: Thanks, they are small but I thought the photo was larger. If you open the image into a new tab it opens larger. They are for fun and my portfolio. I got inspired by lots of researching of the Turtles.

No Caption Provided

This is the first of my TMNT redesigns. Casey Jones. He is like the poor man's Batman. Not that he is lesser, just that he is Batman without any money. He doesn't come up with a fancy costume or even a superhero name. His "armor" is a hockey mask, motorcycle chest/shoulder/arm padding, his belt is a paintball belt, his leg armor is baseball gear, and of coarse he wears a golf bag which he stores the blunt weapons.

I can see doing a solo comic series about Casey, including why April likes him, Splinter and the Turtles training him in combat, etc. More to come.

I love this Casey look

great job!