My Illustrations of Some Ladies!!

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

Edited By FoxxFireArt

Earlier today I was reading about the "Wonder of Women Day" in the article written by Comic Vine'sBabs(Sara Lima). It's all for an art auction to benefit women who are the victims of domestic violence. Certainly an all around great cause. Seeing some of the samples of all he fine art that's up for auction sort of inspired me to want to share some illustration I've made in the past of some of my favorite female characters. It seemed rude to share these in comments of Babs' article, so, I opted to just make a quick blog post.

I hope you enjoy the art.

Code Geass - Kallen and Lelouch
Code Geass - Kallen and Lelouch

This is an image of Kallen Kozuki from Code Geass. She is one of my favorite women form this series. This is my interpretation of a rather dramatic scene from the second season of the anime.

No Caption Provided

This is the inked version of some of the women in DC comics that I used in my Batman 4koma about the Return of Bruce Wayne. From right to left we have Wonder Woman, Batgirl (Stephanie Brown), Talia, Harley Quinn, Barbra Gordon. Selina Kyle, Cassandra Cain, and Zatanna. You can check out my Batman 4koma if you want to see why they are all staring at.

No Caption Provided

Some may recognize this as a closeup from the X-Men 4koma I originally made for Babs' birthday a few years back. Here we have Emma Frost and Psylocke.

X-Men - Emma Frost
X-Men - Emma Frost

I'm a big Emma Frost fan. This is an image I drew of her. I decided she'd like to drink a white whine to relax.

No Caption Provided

Some SIn City-esque coloring on my drawing of Emma Frost. I put a black and white filter over my drawing but left the color of her eyes.

Batman - Cassandra Cain
Batman - Cassandra Cain

This is a drawing I did of Cassandra Cain. I really like her, and she doesn't get near the level of respect she deserves as a character from DC. She's far more interesting than a lot of characters that DC gives entire books to. This is actually the first picture I colored using the graphic tablet I got for Christmas that year.

Evangelion - Asuka Langley Soryu
Evangelion - Asuka Langley Soryu

This is a digital painting I did a few years back of the Evangelion character Asuke Langley Soryu. I was experimenting with a coloring style. The characters were originally hand drawn, but the coloring and background was all digital painting using a mouse.

Pani Poni Dash - Rebecca Miyamoto
Pani Poni Dash - Rebecca Miyamoto

This is Rebecca Miyamoto from the anime series, Pani Poni Dash. It's a pretty funny comedy series about a child genius who becomes a teacher for a class of high school girls.

Code Geass - C.C.
Code Geass - C.C.

This is an image of C.C. from Code Geass. She is an immortal who was held captive by the evil Britannian Empire. This is my interpretation of her first appearance in the series where she's freed from the capsule she was being held in.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Martel
Fullmetal Alchemist - Martel

This is Martel from Fullmetal Alchemist. She's a human chimera who was altered with genes of a snake. She's such a cool character. I'm always disappointed she didn't survive longer than she did in the series. I will say that the series introduced even more incredible women in the series. Which shouldn't be surprising considering the creator, writer, and artist was one woman, Hiromu Arakawa.

Black Lagoon - Revy
Black Lagoon - Revy

Here we have Revy from Black Lagoon. She's one of the main characters. She's known as Two-Hands for her incredible skill with twin custom pistols. This is a great series is you love villains, guns, strong women, and violence.

Naruto - Sakura Haruno
Naruto - Sakura Haruno

This is Sakura Haruno from the Naruto series. She's not my favorite character, but I loved this scene from the third Naruto movie. This was inspired from a scene of that anime movie.

Eureka Seven - Talho
Eureka Seven - Talho

From the Eureka Seven anime, this is Talho. Riding Trapar waves is a big theme of the series. It's almost like surfing in the air on energy waves.

Naruto - Tenten
Naruto - Tenten

Here we have Tenten. She is one of my favorite women from the Naruto series. She's a weapons master known for always hitting her target.

You can see more of my artwork on my devArt page: http://foxxfireart.deviantart.com/

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ animevice / @ FoxxFireArt

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Wow, love your style :D

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@FoxxFireArt: very cool!

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Billy Batson

someone knows how to draw.
BB

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By Joygirl

Really great work! The CC. one in particular is a masterpiece

Alecs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alecs

I'm not at all a fan of manga or anime, but I like how you apply the colors to your drawings! :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lykopis

These are very, very good! Thanks for sharing them.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By FoxxFireArt

@Edgeworth_11: @The Poet:

Thank you.

@Billy Batson:

Yep, I know how to draw. Some even hire me to make drawings for them,

@Joygirl:

Thanks. I'm rather proud of the color work on that one.

@M.S. Feather:

I like to experiment with different styles in coloring from time to time.

thewrathtake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thewrathtake

It looks like you've improved a huge amount since last time I checked your work. Your females seem to be more toned and have more physique.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BatteredArmor

neat