My Flash and Reverse Flash pictures.

facelessred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not entirely sure why I didn't think there would be an art section here! Many of you guys are amazing artists. Here are some pictures I myself drew. (I'm not sure on how hotlinking is viewed here, but I do try and post artwork regularly to here: My up and coming Art Portfolio site.

I can't say my work is all that great in comparison to many of you guys but hopefully you will enjoy what I've done.

facelessred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Thanks, I didn't quite nail the perspective on him, and didn't really do any kind of shading. I may revisit his picture in particular and shade it up better and do a better background.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WastelandMan

Very nice.

KingKaijuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, that vibration really kicks a heap ton of life into that reverse flash! Such a nice touch!

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i like the reverse Flash pic the most.

facelessred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

=] Thanks guys! Yay. I want to do more sometime soon.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i love the flash piece. Especially how just flat out vibrant and colourful it is. Over defining those muscles just a wee bit though. And the whole single point perspective on both is workin super well its a little sketchier lookin with the reverse though. Face creeps the hell outta me.

facelessred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i love the flash piece. Especially how just flat out vibrant and colourful it is. Over defining those muscles just a wee bit though. And the whole single point perspective on both is workin super well its a little sketchier lookin with the reverse though. Face creeps the hell outta me.

Duly noted. I was trying to get a perspective so his head was smaller, but to get him to be looking down in a sinister fashion, along the way I got it wrong. It is quite creepy, but not in the way that is best for the character. lol. thanks for the feedback.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

amazing