#1 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not a great artist or anything I just enjoy doodling from time to time. I did used to draw alot more than I do now. But I thought I would finally post a few drawings I did. After seeing @bumpyboo 's thread full of pictures I thought I would upload a few of mine.

Again I am not the greatest in at drawing in the world I just have fun doing it.

So without further waffling here they are. (Please don't be too harsh :) )

Jason Voorhees. Based on how he appears in Friday The 13th Part 2
I took multiples so you could see more of the picture.

Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street. The quote and the lack of stripes on the arms depict him from the first film.

Leatherface based on the "Pretty Woman" guise he wears in the last part of the original"

I will hopefully upload more doodles later. Thanks for taking a look and tell me what you think. :)

#2 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

These are great, man. Especially that Freddy piece. Very creepy stuff.

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

These are great, man. Especially that Freddy piece. Very creepy stuff.

Thanks. I appreciate that :)

#4 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23838 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Haha these are some pretty cool stuff, man :)

Specially the faces I like them very much (though Jason doesn't look like Jason very much :P) Leatherface and Freddy look pretty creepy. If you want to, keep it more doodles.

#5 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

Specially the faces I like them very much (though Jason doesn't look like Jason very much :P) Leatherface and Freddy look pretty creepy. If you want to, keep it more doodles.

Thanks alot :)

Yeah I was trying to draw the sack head version of him from part 2. I kinda messed it up a bit. Thanks :)

#6 Posted by SC (13368 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah this is beyond awesome. I didn't know you were an artist! Great stuff mrdecepticonleader. Heh heh figured you would draw some of the greatest horror movie villains. I really like the last Leatherface one and Freddy one.

#7 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23838 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

Yeah I was trying to draw the sack head version of him from part 2. I kinda messed it up a bit. Thanks :)

Oh okay that is why I found it weird... I am more familiar with the classic look anyway and a bag on the head isn't nowhere near as threatening as the hockey mask... You are welcome, friend!

#8 Edited by BumpyBoo (10657 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: OH MY GOD!!! *bounces up and down* 8D

I am SO proud of you for posting these dude, you've got some really cool pictures here. Really really hoping that there will be more where this came from. Your Krueger in particular is very nicely done :) And aw thanks, is lovely knowing those little doodles of mine inspired someone else. Makes it so worth posting them.

#9 Edited by scorpion2501 (7354 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

Woah this is beyond awesome. I didn't know you were an artist! Great stuff mrdecepticonleader. Heh heh figured you would draw some of the greatest horror movie villains. I really like the last Leatherface one and Freddy one.

Thanks very much I appreciate that. Thanks. The Freddy one is my favorite one out of these three.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Oh okay that is why I found it weird... I am more familiar with the classic look anyway and a bag on the head isn't nowhere near as threatening as the hockey mask... You are welcome, friend!

Yeah, the bag head version is how he appeared initially. I find it kinda creepy. I decided to draw the sack head one since I was struggling with drawing the hockey mask. :)

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: OH MY GOD!!! *bounces up and down* 8D

I am SO proud of you for posting these dude, you've got some really cool pictures here. Really really hoping that there will be more where this came from. Your Krueger in particular is very nicely done :) And aw thanks, is lovely knowing those little doodles of mine inspired someone else. Makes it so worth posting them.

Ha ha thanks :)

I really appreciate that and yes there will be more pictures. Especially with all this positive feedback I have gotten. Id really like to tackle Pinhead but I am gonna figure out how to make the pins and whatnot work. Your pictures are great. I am sure they inspire many people creatively. .

@mrdecepticonleader: The Freddy one is good. I love the shadows beneath his hat.

Ha thanks.

#11 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know your 80s horror stuff.

Nice contemporary approach to them.

#13 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Aw! These are great drawings mate. ^__^ Have you drawn Megatron? =O

Thanks :) I have in the past but I want to have a proper go at it.

You do know your 80s horror stuff.

Nice contemporary approach to them.

Ha ha it's the best era of horror in my opinion.

#14 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Ah your welcome mate! Will be great to see if you post it. =D I can only draw Pikachu and Cloud Strife but even that comes out wrong. XD

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Ah your welcome mate! Will be great to see if you post it. =D I can only draw Pikachu and Cloud Strife but even that comes out wrong. XD

Ha ha thanks. Id say have a go at posting em :)

#16 Edited by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Ah thanks mate! ^__^ And your welcome. =D Can't wait to see!

Your'e welcome :) Can't wait to see what? huh?

#18 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26911 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good drawings, especially the Freddy one.

I should really frequent this forum more...

#21 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good drawings, especially the Freddy one.

I should really frequent this forum more...

Thanks. Same here.

#22 Edited by Ostyo (9770 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha, of course you did those three...

#23 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26911 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Hahaha you're welcome dude.

^__^

Can't wait to see more (if you post anymore that is...)

#24 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

Ha, of course you did those three...

Ha ha but of course :)

@mrdecepticonleader:

Hahaha you're welcome dude.

^__^

Can't wait to see more (if you post anymore that is...)

Ha thanks will do.

#25 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude this is so twisted... I like em!

#26 Edited by Ostyo (9770 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by MrDirector786 (43645 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I love the detail you put in them.

#29 Posted by BumpyBoo (10657 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooo it's not true! You draw an excellent Tedward and stalky JGL <3

#30 Edited by VanderSEXXX (894 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't help but wonder all the time as to why kids drawings of that kind tends to really creep people out and fit perfectly in a horrific environment. Games like Silent Hill make use of those all the time. :o

#31 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I love the detail you put in them.

Thanks.

I can't help but wonder all the time as to why kids drawings of that kind tends to really creep people out and fit perfectly in a horrific environment. Games like Silent Hill make use of those all the time. :o

Kids pictures?

#32 Posted by VanderSEXXX (894 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: D'aw! Thank you. =D Funny enough, I was showing the drawings I've done for you to Caio and even so, I was laughing just as much as I did when drawing the lovemaking wagon. XD

#35 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

How was I not aware of this thread until now? I am loving these drawings, Englishman! You're a triple threat -- comic reader, writer and now artist -- you do realize I shall be pestering you for more, right?

#36 Posted by consolemaster001 (6094 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

O_O

How was I not aware of this thread until now? I am loving these drawings, Englishman! You're a triple threat -- comic reader, writer and now artist -- you do realize I shall be pestering you for more, right?

Ha thanks very much Canada Woman (?) Sound kinda like a superhero. Ha triple threat. Fair enough, always nice to get inspiration.

#39 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

(Please don't be too harsh :) )

(+)

#40 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Just a bad joke. I was trying to insinuate that the art was so bad that it is challenging for me to not speak on it. The challenge itself is giving me a headache since I am trying so hard not to critique the art. (+)

#42 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Just a bad joke. I was trying to insinuate that the art was so bad that it is challenging for me to not speak on it. The challenge itself is giving me a headache since I am trying so hard not to critique the art. (+)

If you want to critique the art then by all means, do so.

#43 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Again, it was a bad joke. My bad joke was suppose to be a critique in itself. (+)

#44 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18722 posts) - - Show Bio