My Computer Made Creatures...

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mantoid

These are some of the creatures I have thought up. This is how I designed them on the computer, but they are better drawn out.

Alium

Height: 1'0"

Weight: 5 lbs.

Aliums are a small species that are quite intelligent. They are capable of producing a shield around themselves, and can project a "brain beam." This is a short range beam (like 10 feet) that can travel through most things. When it makes contact with a brain, it completely destroys the memory of it. Fortunately, Aliums are a rather docile species.

Ancienan

Height: 1'6"

Weight: 12 lbs.

Ancienan are an interesting species. They are very timid creatures that fly around with their organic metal wings. These wings allow Ancienans to reach speeds of up to 300 mph. Also, the wings are very durable, able to shrug off bullets. Ancienans rarely are aggressive, but when they are, they can inflict serious damage (their wings can slice through steel).

Cordomup

Height: 3'0"

Weight: 2 lbs.

Cordomups are ghostlike creatures that thrive in the darkness. Direct sunlight will burn wholes through them, so they need to stay out of it. A Cordomups hands are not attached to its body and can float around freely. These hands can also grow to be the size of an elephant. Cordomups are known for their mischief, and they can be quite dangerous.

Fodon

Length: 20'0"

Weight: 800 lbs.

Fodon are large, snakelike creatures that dwell underground. Fodon have poor eyesight, but they have excellent touch and hearing abilities. A Fodon can feel the vibrations of a human walking above ground from about 1 mile away. Fodon are known to go after large game like Mords or humans. My advice, walk lightly or get eaten.

Gron

Height: 3'8"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Grons are the most populous species that I made. They have one eye, that, besides seeing normal colors, can see into the infrared spectrum. Grons are very strong, able to pick up something 3 times their weight. Their jaws have extreme crushing power. After a Gron latches on to something, not even a Mord could rip them off. Grons are a pretty violent species, and they are known to hunt in packs.

Mord

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 650 lbs.

Mords are very wide and strong. They are capable of lifting up a ten ton vehicle and hurling it 50 feet. They have both external and internal skulls, making it twice the protection. Mords are not very aggressive, but they can get angered easily. A rampaging Mord is like the Rhino.

Morpher

Height: Varies

Weight: Varies

Morphers by themselves, are small, defensless creatures that are quite intelligent. But, Morphers have the ability to Morph into any animal, human, alien, etc. This makes Morphers quite dangerous. However, Morphers do not gain the powers of whatever creature they morph into. Morphers are a rare breed throughout the univerise, and can ultimately lead to one's downfall.

Prorb

Height: 1'10"

Weight: 20 lbs.

Prorbs are small, horned creatures with cool looking eyes. Prorbs are docile creatures that wander around looking for interesting things. Prorbs may not seem very unique, but their secret rests in their eyes. A Prorb's eye is harder than diamond, but is not brittle. Bullets will bounce off, without damaging the Prorb at all. But the eye is so small, it would be inpracticle. That is why Prorbs have the power to envelope themselves in their eyes, making a 1'0" ball, that is immune to all physical damage.

Form

Height: 0'1"

Weight: 2 oz

Despite the size of the picture, Forms are very small. (The black backdrop makes the form look different due to its black body.) Forms, are intelligent creatures that can turn their body into liquid. The liquid is clear and it is like water. If a form turns to liquid, it can enter inside a human, animal, etc. and take full control of them. Forms feed on blood, so they can remain inside someone indefinately. Watch out when you drink that glass of water, a form could be lurking in it.

Xon

Height: 1'2"

Weight: 50 lbs.

Xon are an extremely dangerous creature. They are immune to almost all physical damage, except for water. Xon have many circles that can move freely on their body. These are their eyes. Xon have the ability to disintigrate anything the touch (Xon have a daily limit though, only 1000 lbs.) If an Xon exceed their limit the die, so they don't want to do that. Xon also have two retractable arms, so that they can perform actions.

Ziff

Length: 3'0"

Weight: 30 lbs.

Ziff are the masters of stealth, able to move without making a sound. They have precise hearing, able to hear the footstep of an ant about 50 feet away. Ziff have a scorpion like tail, but instead of a stinger, they have their mouth. Ziff can produce super strong acid in their stomachs, this acid has been known to melt through two inches of solid steel in a mere one second. Ziff are cunning and dangerous creatures, able to sneak in without a sound. Watch out.

Toron the Quanoran

Height: Varied

Weight: Varied

Toron is the last of his species, a Quanoran. Toron is a super being made of light, and has the ability to travel throughout the universe. Toron is noble, fighting against evil, and saves many people on a regular basis. Toron's greatest weapon is his "Light Cleansing" which is an extremely difficult technique for Toron to accomplish. When Toron pulls it off, it completely eradicates the darkness within someone, changing the way they think to the light. Toron is the guardian, the protector, he doesn't require sleep, and has no known weaknesses.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Spartan

lol, Nice. I like Mord.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mantoid

The Spartan says:

"lol, Nice. I like Mord."

It took a lot of hours to come up with all of the ideas. I just started random stuff, and eventually it would end up like one of these, I would make up a name, powers, etc.

Mords are pretty neat, I once drew a picture of one ramming a pickup truck headon and sending it flying. :)

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Spartan

Cool.

:-)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana

ziff's my favorite lol

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Acer

I like Ziff it reminds me of One-Tailed Shukaku from Naruto for some reason really cool.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mantoid

Warsman says:

"I want a Gron for a pet."

It might try to eat you. :)

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

mantoid says:

"Warsman says:
It might try to eat you. :)"

Pulls out a water-gun.

Are they like cats?
Post Edited:2008-06-02 12:03:25

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

I want a Gron for a pet.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mantoid

Warsman says:

"mantoid says:
"Warsman says:
*Pulls out a water-gun.* Are they like cats?
Post Edited:2008-06-02 12:03:25"

The water gun wouldn't have any effect on it, plus, they are known to carry around battle axes. They kind of are like cats. They don't care about water, but they have mean streaks.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

mantoid says:

"Warsman says:
"mantoid says:
"Warsman says:
*Pulls out a water-gun.* Are they like cats?
Post Edited:2008-06-02 12:03:25"
The water gun wouldn't have any effect on it, plus, they are known to carry around battle axes. They kind of are like cats. They don't care about water, but they have mean streaks."

Buy it anyway and after losing a few fingers, trade it in for an Alium.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Spartan

These are cool, mantoid.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Last_Guardian

these remind me of pokemon..i liked Fordon

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mantoid

obi wan kenobi! says:

"these remind me of pokemon..i liked Fordon"

Actually it is "Fodon" and I wasn't stealing any ideas from pokemon. :)

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kurrent

Toron the Quanoran is my fave...nice work