#1 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

As crazy as this may sound, i have some friends who I play a Superhero-variation of D&D with, we create our own Superpowered characters, create an origin for them and build them up from scratch to see if they can survive in the Marvel Universe. This is led by a sort of "Superhero dungeon-master". It's a lot of fun needless to say.

Well at about this time in my life, i kinda want to see an Artists variation of the character i have created and worked on for so many long months.

His name is: Snow Leopard.

His Origin: A Mutant, abandoned at an Ancient Monks training monastery led by a wise 200 year old Master called Jin'Su

His Natural Powers: Feline Capabilities such as Night Vision, Enhanced Agility, Speed Strength, Keen senses such as Sharp hearing and Smell.

His Skills: Due to his training, the Mastery of 10,000 scrolls of Martial Arts and Ancient Wisdom

Equipment: A small pouch containing healing herbs, and hidden under his robe, two ancient chinese enchanted daggers

Appearance: Although being over 1,000+ years old, Snow Leopard has the appearance of a young man, he has apparent feline aspects on his face, he is covered entirely in fur, which is decorated in spots, similar to the pattern of a Snow Leopard, he has gleaming eyes which during the Night will have a blue glow to them. His ears are entirely cat-like, his nose is a cross between feline and human. He has a friendly smile upon his face but also stands tall and upright, due to the discipline his training has taught him. His hair is relaxed and casual, but also short and trimmed, he wears the humble robes of a Monk, but his robes also allow for the manuvearability of his acrobatic tendencies.

(Snow Leopard picture for reference)

I hope an artist who feels up to this, will reply and accept my request. Thank you for your time in reading this. Happy hunting and drawing. :)

#2 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

Le bump

#3 Posted by redscare (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Mutants and Masterminds? I'm presently running a series of adventures set to the Marvel Universe for a group of 9...

Anyway, I'll take a swing at this for you. Are you looking at a deadline here?

#4 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't draw for crap. Sorry

#5 Posted by payno (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: I know this is a bit late, but thought i'd give it a quick go anyway...hope you like it.

#6 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno said:

@Sufferthorn: I know this is a bit late, but thought i'd give it a quick go anyway...hope you like it.

VERY well done. I thank you. :)

Truly, words cannot express my gratitude

#7 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare said:

Is this Mutants and Masterminds? I'm presently running a series of adventures set to the Marvel Universe for a group of 9...

Anyway, I'll take a swing at this for you. Are you looking at a deadline here?

And certainly not. Take your time. I'd Love to see different interpretations. :)

#8 Posted by Uncanny_XFactor (633 posts) - - Show Bio

I would do this, but I think Payno kicked the @$$ of anything I could possibly do.

#9 Posted by Hearsay (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, damn that's awesome. I love this style; sort of reminds me of American Dragon Jake Long.

#10 Posted by Komic_Brew (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice one! ;)