Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mfundo
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Feel free to criticise, I need it in order to get better :D Please!

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Caligula

it's got a very care free, kid like vibe to it. it's also a blending of Anime with American cartoons.

Also you need to work on your proportions, mostly the eyes. the eyes on most of your characters take up too large a section of the skull. also start with an outlining sketch then add details. don't start with details first. all of your sketches should begin Bald, Nude, and featureless, draw it lightly then build the features hair and clothing on top of that.

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mfundo

@Caligula: Thanx, for the advice I'll take it to consideration while I draw to tonight, I mean sleep. BTW I am kid, 15 years old.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Caligula
@mfundo said:

@Caligula: Thanx, for the advice I'll take it to consideration while I draw to tonight, I mean sleep. BTW I am kid, 15 years old.

well you are doing very well. keep up the work, and never be pleased with it. if you consistently tell yourself that your art isn't as good as it should be you will continue to grow as an artist. as soon as you become content with your art and think it's good, you stop improving and in some cases lose your skill because you aren't challenging yourself.

Good Luck, I hope to see more of your art here.
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Decept-O

@mfundo: Keep up the good work. You are clearly developing a "pop" style which I like, very expressive and larger than life. Hopefully you will learn more about shading and possibly inking along the way but you are on the right track. Great work and thanks for sharing and being mature enough to ask for input from people. That takes a lot to do.

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mfundo

@Decept-O: Thanx man.

chudd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chudd

i noticed you don't have a lot of sketch lines in your artwork. structures important when it comes to comic art, but it's not be all end all of creating solid artwork u also have to have an eye for it. if you can find a happy medium between the 2 you should be ok! 
for example: 
rough sketch 

No Caption Provided

tight sketch  
No Caption Provided
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mfundo