#1 Posted by WraithGod (18 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm definitely feeling overshadowed by some of the fantastic work I've seen up here. But I might as well try, right? I don't really have any humans up yet, they're not up to my standards at all. ^^; Click here!

I -would- have had a nice post ready that took me an hour or so, but the site it was on got wiped and I don't have time to organize my best right now. This I will do later.

Edit: The first page is the actually the worst, I promise there're more interesting and worked-on things on the 2nd and 3rd pages.
Post Edited:2007-06-17 20:21:12

#2 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

WraithGod says:

"So I'm definitely feeling overshadowed by some of the fantastic work I've seen up here. But I might as well try, right? I don't really have any humans up yet, they're not up to my standards at all. ^^; Click here!I -would- have had a nice post ready that took me an hour or so, but the site it was on got wiped and I don't have time to organize my best right now. This I will do later.Edit: The first page is the actually the worst, I promise there're more interesting and worked-on things on the 2nd and 3rd pages.
Post Edited:2007-06-17 20:21:12"

Definitely not bad at all!

#3 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

There's some really good stuff there, so don't be to hard on yourself. I'm no art critic, but in the words of Mr Burns, "I know what I hate and I don't hate this." I can't resist a Simpson's quote. Good work.

If you want to put them in this thread, just right click on it> properties> then copy and paste the URL into the thread. Of course there's no reason why you couldn't put them in your vine image gallery either.

#4 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

The gold and black griffen is sick.

#5 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

There's some beautiful work there. Post up your best pieces on here so we can see them?

#6 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked out the ones I really liked, i am not into dragons, so i didn't list any but I liked some of that too (for dragons). Here in no particular order:

Cain RavenClaw,

Kayrrigyn,

Dualoyalty,

Peter Gryphon (I really like the Cardinal/Sparrow/flying Squirrel combo you put together)

& The Duck (the being more so than the background, which u did state was not the focus of the piece.)

#7 Posted by WraithGod (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, my backgrounds fail at life... there are no external links allowed from DA and I lost the tidy list I had made on another forum, but when I have time I'll go up and edit my original post. ^^;

#8 Posted by jayran (60 posts) - - Show Bio

good work. Ever tryed photoshop for your colors?

#9 Posted by WraithGod (18 posts) - - Show Bio

jayran says:

"good work. Ever tryed photoshop for your colors?"

Yeah, but I prefer traditional art. I don't have a tablet or anything and I prefer to have a concrete copy of my work that stays the same and whose colors I can clearly decide (with digital art it varies from computer to computer and you never know how it'll print out).

#10 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I like all the dragons, they are pretty awesome looking. I liked the "End it" piece. It's dark and a bit haunting.

#11 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I liked it.

#12 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Daaaaamn, sup pretty lady lol

#13 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassander says:

"Daaaaamn, sup pretty lady lol"

LMAO, ever the flirter. Welcome to the Vine, WraithGod

#14 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassander says:

That's a wee bit forward, don't you think?

#15 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Cassander says:
That's a wee bit forward, don't you think?"

Quit hatin.

#16 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think you're special, I hate everyone.

#17 Posted by Broken Arrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I luv this last one. Do you think you could draw me a King Cobra using those colors :)

#18 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I luuuuurve dragons. Automatic winner.

#19 Posted by Valadour (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Autumn wind of eve,

blow away the clouds that mass

over the moon's pure light

and the mists that cloud our mind,

do thou sweep away as well.

Now we disappear,

well, what must we think of it?

From the sky we came.

Now we may go back again.

That's at least one point of view.

Welcome to the vine, Your art is awesome.

#20 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

One, welcome to the Vine, and two, pretty awesome art. I'm watching you now (on deviantART, of course :P).

#21 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you sign up for deviant art?

#22 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, nice work. I like the Zelda and Shiek a lot. The dragons and lizards were cool as hell too. Oh and welcome to the vine.

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40974 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i wish i could draw cause then i would post my pics of Darkchild,Roto, and Ordon

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG I LOVE THE RAVER AND JACKAL ONE!!!!! You're way better than me.