Micro Blog Set 23: Evolution of My Micros

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

Edited By jordama

So this is a blog that I have been meaning to make for a while. Just to show how I have improved as a Micro Artist.I actually was able to seperate my Micros into several periods.

First: Precurrent Era.

So this was mostly me making the costumes for characters that I created. The quality is really bad by my standards today. The last two in this group are actually supposed to be Sophie Cuckoo and Quentin Quire. Long Story but pretty bad. I was still canabilisling other peoples work pretty bad.

Second: Current Era (Excuss the names)

I make the distinction between these two because the quality improved. This was also the first time I made a micro that was not in the standard stance. If you noticeI tried to find some that matched between Era's. So the girl at the far left is the same, the blonde guy is supposed to be the same, and then the two brunettes are the same respectively. At the very end is Gertrude and Nico from the Runaways.

Third: Post Current Era

This is all that is left from this period. I had all my micros on a flash drive that went missing and these were the ones that I actually uploaded to CV at the time.

Fourth: Neo Era

This is what most people have seen. I actually was going to quite after my flash drive went missing but then a great user (Ryonslaught) Requested that I make a Jamaican set (#2) which started me up again. The first image was the future X-men, the third is included because it has two of the girls from before, Control and Foreveress, Fourth is Mato a one issue character that was the first time I used a background, fifth was a fun effect and a gift to Dark Huntress, the last was a great team shot from AoX.

Fifth: Modern Era (Best name)

This is the one I am just starting. I think I am finally getting good enough that I am OK with my work.I think this is going to be a new time for my Micros and I hope that everyone likes them. Oh and if you sat through this I wanted to throw a new one in :)

No Caption Provided

Now I am going to delete the bad ones from my gallery.

If you like my work and want to see what else I have made check outthis list

Or if you want to glance through my portfolio

MatOut

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Very Very Noice!!!!!!

riri4life