Marvel Vs Capcom:

innocence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By innocence

so, as you may know by now Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is coming out soon, and i've decided to start drawing both marvel and capcom characters that will be featured in the game.
Tonis and Decoy Elite have suggested i use Paint.net for my pictures instead of  Microsoft paint, which i actually have started doing tonight, so i will no longer use ms paint.
that being said, i will add new picture daily into this thread.
and the pictures may still look cheap since i'm still getting the hang of paint.net, but i think i'll progressively get better so bare with me.
then again i'm not  trying to win an award or anything these are more for fun, so even if they look bad i know i had fun making them :)

this ryu was made before i downloaded paint.net, so this will be my last ms paint pic.

No Caption Provided
this is my first paint.net pic.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
innocence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By innocence
@M.S. Feather: i hope you like how he came out!
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By tonis
@innocence: woo hoo, your just ripping out some major creativity. Big improvement on the depth with the paint.net. Good move. Now your glows and fx are starting to look like they're effective. 

how are you finding the layers and new tools on your thinking? It's a lot easier dealing with coloring and all those fx when you can strategies them as pieces.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Caligula

nice Mags

innocence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By innocence
@tonis:  yeah, i'm finding the layers to be really helpful. really good program and easy to use. really enjoying it
soundbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By soundbite

great work as always man.