• 107 results
#1 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello fellow arty Viners,

Marvel Genesis is looking for artists to design covers for future stories.

I understand that at one point already we had quite a few artists who agreed to do covers, if any of you will consider re-joining we'd appreciated it immensely. But the reason for us having to re-ask is that we have had a lot of writers dropping out and we’ve decided a fresh start is what we need to make Marvel Genesis great.

We will begin our first major crossover event “Fall of Hammer” (FOH) and we will need artists for the specific titles involved with the crossover.

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: Avengers

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: The soldier returns

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: Man of

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: Wolverine

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: X-men

Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: New Mutants

#2 Posted by maxicere (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, What is Marvel Genesis?

#3 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a fan fic group where we are re creating a marvel universe and such. Before we had artists, quite a few, but people dropped out don't know why, but yeah we're all wondering if any one would like to work with covers.

#4 Posted by tonis (6183 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: I had a lot of fun working on the Iron Fist ones back when you guys started, between the holidays and other commitments I've had to spread things out but I'd commit to one of those in the next month. Not sure which yet though, groups are a LOT more work than solo so Wolverine would be my choice most likely :)

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

We have cookies, just so you know.

#6 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of cookies some with white chocolate in them, but sadly they may be gone as i crave them that's why yous should join post haste :P

#7 Posted by CapFanboy (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, YOU FORGOT SPIDER-MAN!!!!

#8 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

you also forgot the Academy just saying

#9 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

So yeah, I'm sorry to my fellow writers, I'm complacent, also in FoH is Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: Spiderman Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R: The Academy There is also cloak and dagger, but I'll be doing the first issue cover art for that, but anyone interested in also doing art just say. (is there anyone else I forgot?)

#10 Posted by FrischDVH (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be very interested in doing the FoH: Return of the Soldier if no one else has snatched it up.

#11 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrischDVH: Nope, no one else has snatched it up.

#12 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

:(

#13 Edited by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Thanks for the offer Hurricane! I would happily take on the X-Men cover ( if someone else is doing it, then I don't mind)

just give me the details (who is in the lineup, etc.) and then I could get to work when time is free

#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad_Wolverine: :D, well, as it is, the writer of that story is doing their own art so...i think it would be a better idea if you did their covers for them ?...

#15 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I'd like if you did do it!!! I was going to but I'd prefer a professional :) I don't know how to color it anyways

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

I'd do it... But I suck at drawing and I have no scanner. I'd be much better off writing LOL.

#17 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: LOL...*wonders*

#18 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Mad_Wolverine: :D, well, as it is, the writer of that story is doing their own art so...i think it would be a better idea if you did their covers for them ?...

Sure, not too sure if I'll have time for ALL the covers but, hey, I'm up for it

@punkpuppy3 said:

Hey I'd like if you did do it!!! I was going to but I'd prefer a professional :) I don't know how to color it anyways

Daw thanks, making me blush :)

#19 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

:D So can I just add you to the PM me and AoH have for mutants and we'll work stuff out from there?

#20 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@punkpuppy3 said:

:D So can I just add you to the PM me and AoH have for mutants and we'll work stuff out from there?

I'll let you guys decide without me.You know better what the story is about and who is included within it. Just let me know who you want included and any other details I may need to create a cover.

#21 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

alright

#22 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad_Wolverine said:

@punkpuppy3 said:

I'll let you guys decide without me.You know better what the story is about and who is included within it. Just let me know who you want included and any other details I may need to create a cover.

I think it'd be better if i invited you to the main PM.

#23 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

and there is also an opening for a rotating X-Men artist cause Mad_Wolverine is busy sometimes

#24 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

and Fall of Hammer PM we have

#25 Edited by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Mad_Wolverine said:

@punkpuppy3 said:

I think it'd be better if i invited you to the main PM.

Ok then.

BTW, is Tonis still involved with the Wolverine comic?

@punkpuppy3

I'll have a think about fall of HAMMER. Any ideas which characters are involved in that?

#26 Posted by spider-man 2996 (659 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take anyone is that is left if there is any. Pm Me if you have any. Thanks.

#27 Posted by Project_Worm (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like in so If you need an artist. Please tell. 

#28 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm said:

I would like in so If you need an artist. Please tell.

@spider-man 2996 said:

I will take anyone is that is left if there is any. Pm Me if you have any. Thanks.

God I'd love it if you two were involved. I'm sure there's room for you :)

#29 Posted by Raven0207 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

I have another project I have on my table but after it is completed I can maybe work one of these covers into my schedule. I'm not sure what's left so just let me know what is and we can go from there

#30 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider-man 2996: There are now 5 titles for you to choose from.

@Project_Worm: Yeah, we do...how do you feel about team books ?

@Raven0207: Seeing as how you've got another project, i think it best that you be one of the rotating artist's for X-Men, that way it'd be easier for both of you.

P.S I really hope you don't bail out on us. :(

#31 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad_Wolverine: And no, Tonis isn't involved anymore...

#32 Posted by spider-man 2996 (659 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take the spider-man cover. What will draw on the cover?

#33 Posted by Raven0207 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane : That works for me. I am finishing 1 project today and my second project should finish later this week. I'm down with being a rotating artist on X-Men. I guess if you or anyone else could send me a pm on what they are looking for in the cover and any costume/team changes that are needed. I am going to go over to the original topic and start reading up to try and get some ideas going.

#34 Posted by CapFanboy (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright this is getting too overwhelming. If you are not currently added to any pms relating to Marvel: Genesis but would like in then @reply me with the top 3 choices you would like to work on.

Refer to http://marvel-genesis.wikispaces.com/Character-Writer-List for a list of characters currently being written. Thanks

#35 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raven0207:OR, you could do cover art for New Mutant's, as of now I won't be wanting everyone on one cover, just a char at a time. (which will include costume changes.)

#36 Posted by Raven0207 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane : That works for me also. If you would like for me to do that (NM) I'm all for it. I just need to read up on the story so far and get from you what costume changes you want. PM me as much info as you want.

#37 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men cover artist urgently needed ! we have cookies, as stated before :D.

#38 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

I could do the xmen cover If you wanted AOH

#39 Posted by Raven0207 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

And I can do fill ins on X-Men as time allows

#40 Posted by punkpuppy3 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 could you? That would be awesome :D

#41 Posted by tonis (6183 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

huh, what happened? I thought I was gonna do a Wolverine cover? That was the last thing I heard a couple of days ago.

#42 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: That'd be a given, thanks :D. (it's for Punkpuppy btw.)

#43 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis: Oh ? my apologies, it's just that a couple of days ago it wasn't really stated that Wolverine even had a cover artist and you never got invited to the Main PM by the person who requested your services, sorry.

#44 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

huh, what happened? I thought I was gonna do a Wolverine cover? That was the last thing I heard a couple of days ago.

Ok, now I'm confused. I was told you weren't involved any more,so I asked around and asked if I could take your place and the general reaction was yes. Maybe we could alternate between each other to save confusion, or we could let the Impersonator decide. After all he's the one writing Wolverine. Either way I'm happy :)

#45 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad_Wolverine said:

@tonis said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Ok, now I'm confused. I was told you weren't involved any more,so I asked around and asked if I could take your place and the general reaction was yes. Maybe we could alternate between each other to save confusion, or we could let the Impersonator decide. After all he's the one writing Wolverine. Either way I'm happy :)

Sorry about that, both of you. Lack of communication on our parts.

#46 Posted by Raven0207 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane : Maybe someone needs to update a list of which artist is doing which series. That way we will know who is doing what and what book still needs some love.

#47 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Sorry about that, both of you. Lack of communication on our parts.

It's ok :)

@Raven0207 said:

@AgeofHurricane : Maybe someone needs to update a list of which artist is doing which series. That way we will know who is doing what and what book still needs some love.

Yeah that might be useful. Where can I find this list?

#48 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raven0207: You're quite right.

@Mad_Wolverine: As of right not we don't have one, yet. It should happen by later on today.

#49 Posted by Raven0207 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: @Mad_Wolverine: Then the confusion of who is doing what should be gone

#50 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone wanted to do any art for my stories (Fantastic Four and Daredevil) it would be greatly appreciated! Just throwing that out there.....