Magia High

Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Crazy Pan

Hey guys! It's been a while but I wanted to shout out to comicvine.com. In case you didn't know, I'm the founder and lead artist of Ionic Comics, a local comic book company based out of Bowling Green, KY. I have been working hard these past couple of days at the Lexington Startup Weekend (#swlex) to try and win an amazing competition. The goal of this weekend is to take a business pitch and bring it to life in about 54 hours. Crazy, right? So I’m trying to take my comic book, Magia High, and give it an online presence. I have been selling it in person at comic book conventions since September 1st of this year but I haven’t utilized the power of the Internets to its fullest capacity yet! THAT is my goal this weekend, to try and make Magia High something people online can view and buy.

That being said, I am in desperate need of your help! How, you might ask? Well, let me explain!

• If you haven’t already, please take a second and “like” my pages on facebook: facebook.com/ioniccomics and facebook.com/magiahigh
  • The comic is currently for sale now as a digital copy! You can buy it at http://magiahigh.com/shop/ (The layout of the shop is currently under construction however it is functional). It’s only $3 and you would be supporting independent comic creators such as myself!

By choosing to be a local, independent publisher rather than go through a publisher to have my comic distributed, I am making sure that my comic is MY comic. Publishers often times will dictate content, good and bad, and I don’t like that. I want my vision to be realized without changing things and if I do have to change things, it is not because a random publisher wanted it, but because I received constructive criticism from my peers.

If we can get 50 to 100 sales of the digital copy, we could win this competition! Thank you for your time!