#1 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5149 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking of putting Danny in the BG in a silhouette but I'm at a loss. Suggestions? Check it out and C&C (Comment and Critique)

#2 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: Really Good :D You can either put iron fist or you can put villain silhouette with glowing eyes so its looks like he is being stalked just and idea :D

#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that is just freaking AMAZING!!!

And I'm going for a villan's silhouette; Iron Fist, I think, would be better if he was fully drawn out.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Jessica holding their baby in the background? Heh. Great art though.

#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

What about Jessica holding their baby in the background? Heh. Great art though.

Oooh, I like that.

#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5149 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiss_lamia Yeah I like that but Luke doesn't have an arch villain does he? If he does let me know.
@PrinceIMC Maybe. Thanks for the comments.
#7 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

That is really awesome. You are very talented. I would love to see a full body picture to see if you draw figures as well.

Edit: Just browsed your gallery and you draw bodies equally as excellent!

You have industry-level talent. I would love to commission you to do some work.

#8 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: He had alot more in his older issues, of the top of my head there was Cornell Cottonmouth, Steeplejack, Alejandro Cortez & Dr Doom to name a few.

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5149 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSwordsman Thanks for the praise man. I'm trying to draw consistently then I'll be ready for a commission or two.
#10 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@TheSwordsman Thanks for the praise man. I'm trying to draw consistently then I'll be ready for a commission or two.

You're very welcome and it was well deserved. Ok great, although from what I see you are more than ready.

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (35089 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon: This is super good!

#12 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

I'm thinking of putting Danny in the BG in a silhouette but I'm at a loss. Suggestions? Check it out and C&C (Comment and Critique)

The facial expression is great, the proportions are well balanced! Great job all around. I would possibly use a heavy blacked background with some interesting abstract shapes denoting buildings, maybe a cool room or abstract shapes like perhaps trees, creepy trees as a background at a cemetery. :P

#13 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5149 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been forever but real life drains all my time, here's an update on my earlier drawing . I've been trying to learn to color on CS5, I would appreciate any critiques or tips from any of the more accomplished colorist on the boards. Thanks

#14 Posted by ARMIV2 (8280 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, that is looking absolutely awesome!

#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5149 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2 Thanks bro
#16 Posted by ARMIV2 (8280 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@ARMIV2 Thanks bro

No problem!