k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Hey all,

I'm diving into the deep end with my TMNT fan-fiction and, truth be told, a comic script only tells half the story. Sure, the reader can paint the picture in their head, but I'd love to see these moments brought to life by a talented artist and I'm sure they would as well.

I can't promise how quickly I'll be able to provide updated scripts, but I do have long term plans for this story and already have the basic plot planned out for numerous issues. In the meantime, I've posted the first two pages as a tease. If you'd like to join me in the adventure of telling this story, feel free to illustrate the preview I've provided in the link below.

I don't expect this to be your priority or anything -- real life matters obviously come first -- but I am looking to collaborate with someone who's professional, can be trusted, and will have no plans to randomly back out.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/k4tz-s-tmnt-1493982/#9

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By tparks

I wish I was artistic, this looks interesting. Good luck!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 k4tzm4n  Moderator
GODofART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By GODofART

@k4tzm4n: I'll do it for 1 dollar a page. So im willing to do 20 pages every 2 weeks, which is 40 pages a month, thats 40 bucks a month. DADDY NEEDS HIS MILK MONEY! My most recent illustrations:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Thanks, but seeing as there's no profit being made here, there's no payment. If anything, it's just work to add to your portfolio.