Like all of the amazing artist and authers before me...

GODofART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GODofART

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tonis

I think if you put as much thought into what and how you draw, all of this 'over-thinking' about what you call yourself or where you put a signature isn't gonna matter. You don't REALLY make a name for yourself just by coming up with one. You do it over years by having work that defines it for you. At least if you want that name to count for anything.

It's ok to wanna be famous and all, but all this concern over these things is kinda like your dragging the poor horse behind the carriage my friend, get to be known as an artist first, then worry about what they call you ;)

Fennewalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Fennewalde
@GODofART:  Firstly, i want to congratulate you on the new name. It's perfect! Secondly, I can't believe how fast you have become so good. Kudos! Don't forget to mention Comic Vine when you become a famouse penciler! You gotta promise to holla atcha friends lol! 

Lastly, don't listen to the h8ters because they don't understand GREATNESS. This is why they don't become famouse!!!  Secondly, advice: Don't ever change. People will tell you to change. Probably on this board. THEY are JEALOUS. Lastly, they wish they could be published like you. kudos!

critiques: I can't touch this! hahaha! How do you critique something like this?? Impossible! Lastly, it is got a professional touch and the name is very professional within the picture.
spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By spawndon
@GODofART: 3 words
Go on man!