Lazystudent Alt design contest

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Ok guys i was so happy with the recent work submitted in the last Comp baring my accounts name and i would like to see if your fancy helping me out once again. I have a new alt account for my first villian team and i have a basic character idea,  but no offical look i would like you guys to submit some ideas with hte winner being used  as hes offical look. Once again i will add all submissions to the accounts profile and will be greatly thankfull for any submissions put foward. I will put the basic info below and look foward to seeing what happens

Frank

Frank is a cyborg made in the 1980s however not like most cyborgs he is powered by a device known as a SPU " think simualr to the Metallo chest piece/ or a glowing core underskin" the Spu is powered by the soul of Dr Frankenstein, parts of his body will be different and updated to the rest since he tampers and updates himself but must remain human in shape so limbs cant be to differnt proportionatly . He ideally would have artifical skin but iam happy to see battle damaged versions as submissions.

Other than that the design is open to you . Iook foward to seeing  any submissison.

Thanks Guys

Lazystudent

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Knowbody intrested?

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis
@lazystudent: might have an idea or two for this, will see how the next couple of weeks are with the juggling :)
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@tonis:  welcome to submit  as many as u like the more better really,  i dont want to get stuck with using Metallo really as my icon lol
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tonis
@lazystudent: well I did have a Frankensteins lab scene that I've been looking for a good excuse to try out and this fit the bill.
Wanted to get this out before I take off for the week, so here's my take on cyborg Frank
No Caption Provided

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@tonis:  this is crazy awesome lol

Not the look i was expecting at all but its just plain madness and works with the desciption so well.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tonis
@lazystudent said:
" @tonis:  this is crazy awesome lolNot the look i was expecting at all but its just plain madness and works with the desciption so well. "
hehe, thanks. I wasn't sure when I started what I was totally going for but just started grabbing pieces from different things and shoving them together :)
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@tonis:  thast basicly the concept of the Character hes a mix of several cyborgs and he keeps changing so it fits great.