Kiss_lamia Art Work

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By kiss_lamia

Hi there people im a newbie to this section so i'd thought i'd post a few art pieces i did for fun :)

These are black biro sketches i did of Lilith Mother of Demons

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Nice, I likey. I hate drawing in pen, but you did a good job not making any mistakes.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: OH MAN, you had me at Lilith!
This rocks dude, welcome to the art corner. Instant fan here. 
Love power chicks with mysterious pasts. :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Darkseid Elite said:

" Nice, I likey. I hate drawing in pen, but you did a good job not making any mistakes. "

Thanks for the comment :) i don't know i find drawing in pen works for me, don't know why lol  

@tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: OH MAN, you had me at Lilith!This rocks dude, welcome to the art corner. Instant fan here. Love power chicks with mysterious pasts. :) "

Thanks mister you rock too! more will be coming soon, just need some more evil Lilith inspiration ROFL!!
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

Very nice. :)

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kiss_lamia
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Very nice. :) "
Cheers Queen of Dark :) *HUGGLES*
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mercy_
@kiss_lamia said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Very nice. :) "
Cheers Queen of Dark :) *HUGGLES* "
^_____________^ You're good. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator

Oh hell yea, this is what I am talking about!!! Beautiful, stunning art! Lilith is great! That side profile is especially nice! Good art. I like! Thank you for sharing. 

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kiss_lamia
@SC said:
" Oh hell yea, this is what I am talking about!!! Beautiful, stunning art! Lilith is great! That side profile is especially nice! Good art. I like! Thank you for sharing.  "
Thanks you for the welcoming comment, good to see some Lilith fans about :)
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne

very cool :)

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kiss_lamia
@TheGoldenOne said:

" very cool :) "

Thanks for the comment hun :)

Hey these  are the latest ones i did finished them today so hope you like em ! :) The first one is Lilith choking Dr. Srange and the second is Lilith ending Ghost Rider.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: more gothic goodies, very cool.
I see you found an excuse to throw a head with a detached spine into the mix, wicked :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: more gothic goodies, very cool.I see you found an excuse to throw a head with a detached spine into the mix, wicked :) "

haha  i was just messaging you ROFL yeah i thought you'd want to see the new ones :)
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SC  Moderator

Oh way cool. I lover her smile in the first one! Thats a genuine smile of glee lol  

Second picture is pretty epic too! Lots of details. Coolness! ^_^ 

Thank you for presenting more art! 

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kiss_lamia
@SC said:
" Oh way cool. I lover her smile in the first one! Thats a genuine smile of glee lol   Second picture is pretty epic too! Lots of details. Coolness! ^_^  Thank you for presenting more art!  "
Thankies for enjoying them :) 

And i found some other art ive done in the past so decided to post them :)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

*Sigh if only he was REAL ROFL*
jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By jordama

I like your work too.  

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kiss_lamia
@jordama said:
" I like your work too.    "
thanks for the kind words hun :)
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: ah, oldies but goodies eh
I just wanna squeeze cute evil girl, adorable. She'd make a great 'powerpuff girls' type of cartoon. 
Also a sucker for the Sirens :) 
Oh and ouch on the Incubus, that's a piercing I'd be avoiding myself. Looks cool though on him.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Aronmorales

Not bad, not bad at all!

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: ah, oldies but goodies ehI just wanna squeeze cute evil girl, adorable. She'd make a great 'powerpuff girls' type of cartoon. Also a sucker for the Sirens :) Oh and ouch on the Incubus, that's a piercing I'd be avoiding myself. Looks cool though on him. "

I know she's like totally cute, i think she'd get on with elmira from looney toons lol. Sirens are awesome from my lovely greek heritage there! And as for Incubus's all i can say is meow or maybe even Roarrrr ROFL oh and im sure it would suit you :P

@Aronmorales

said:

" Not bad, not bad at all! "

Thankies for you comment :)
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: ah, oldies but goodies ehI just wanna squeeze cute evil girl, adorable. She'd make a great 'powerpuff girls' type of cartoon. Also a sucker for the Sirens :) Oh and ouch on the Incubus, that's a piercing I'd be avoiding myself. Looks cool though on him. "

I know she's like totally cute, i think she'd get on with elmira from looney toons lol. Sirens are awesome from my lovely greek heritage there! And as for Incubus's all i can say is meow or maybe even Roarrrr ROFL oh and im sure it would suit you :P

lol, it probably would suit me but you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming. I tweak on just a pinch there, never mind a poke :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:

lol, it probably would suit me but you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming. I tweak on just a pinch there, never mind a poke :) "
i prefer tattoo's but piercings are nice i think it depends if you can pull it off lol haha *pokes your nip* :p
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SC  Moderator

Cute evil Girl is great! She reminds of this story about another cute evil girl that was ignored by everyone, so her imaginary monster friend got angry, grew 100 feet, came alive and destroyed everything in a bloodthirsty rampage. Too bad I got fired as a babysitter after I told that same story to some children I was looking after. Apparently according to their "parents" they had "nightmares" but that sounds so totally false. I knew to take out all the parts of the story where people were skinned, and their skulls used as bowling balls. 5 year old kids these days are emotionally soft.  

Oh, your Siren is great too. i always have trouble with mouths. and music notes weird as that sounds. 

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tonis
@SC said:
" Cute evil Girl is great! She reminds of this story about another cute evil girl that was ignored by everyone, so her imaginary monster friend got angry, grew 100 feet, came alive and destroyed everything in a bloodthirsty rampage. Too bad I got fired as a babysitter after I told that same story to some children I was looking after. Apparently according to their "parents" they had "nightmares" but that sounds so totally false. I knew to take out all the parts of the story where people were skinned, and their skulls used as bowling balls. 5 year old kids these days are emotionally soft.   Oh, your Siren is great too. i always have trouble with mouths. and music notes weird as that sounds.  "
lol, I gotta read me this story.
don't want the soft baby version either :) 
besides, at that age they'll have an occasional nightmare whether you put it there or not. 

don't feel bad on the music notes, I can't do them either and actually went through 4 years of theory on them. Seems easier to play them than draw them.
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kiss_lamia
@SC said:

" Cute evil Girl is great! She reminds of this story about another cute evil girl that was ignored by everyone, so her imaginary monster friend got angry, grew 100 feet, came alive and destroyed everything in a bloodthirsty rampage. Too bad I got fired as a babysitter after I told that same story to some children I was looking after. Apparently according to their "parents" they had "nightmares" but that sounds so totally false. I knew to take out all the parts of the story where people were skinned, and their skulls used as bowling balls. 5 year old kids these days are emotionally soft.   Oh, your Siren is great too. i always have trouble with mouths. and music notes weird as that sounds.  "

Haha sounds like a fun story, shame that couldn't have happened in secondary school ROFL! my weak point is hands i hate them they always manage to screw up on my pics sometimes, as for mouths best way to draw them is to learn the head diagram (link for ya) of where it should go, then you don't have to worry about to near the nose or to near the chin, and think of the top lip like a bow (and arrow) a dip in the center where they hold then the downward curves. heres a link to mouth drawings :)
Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Not bad.  Could use a little more work on the anatomy but that aside you're off to a good start.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Crimson Orchid said:
" Not bad.  Could use a little more work on the anatomy but that aside you're off to a good start. "
Thankies :)

And here's some more yes i know i drew them today when i had a moment, lol i get easitly wrapped up in sketch work especially after you've had a great day of shopping and chilling out with the fams ROFL. so without further delay heres my new ones.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                        I have to say i love this one!! PREGNANT MOMMIE DEAREST AWWWWW!
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By sora_thekey

Drawing in pen is a challenge all in itself! 
Kudos!

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kiss_lamia
@sora_thekey said:
" Drawing in pen is a challenge all in itself! Kudos! "
Thanks for the comment :)
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: oh man , I'm with you, Pregnant Mommie Dearest. It could make a WICKED horror movie. Creepy and beautiful in one. 
I used to be a studio portrait photographer in another life, and was lucky enough to have had the chance to some prenatal requests. It's extremely tricky, but when you get them right they are some of the most beautiful special pieces of your work. 

I just got an idea, on your request for a 3d Lilith, I'll make it with that as my reference in the style I used to do those portraits (but WAAAAY more wicked). 
Hows that sound :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia: oh man , I'm with you, Pregnant Mommie Dearest. It could make a WICKED horror movie. Creepy and beautiful in one. I used to be a studio portrait photographer in another life, and was lucky enough to have had the chance to some prenatal requests. It's extremely tricky, but when you get them right they are some of the most beautiful special pieces of your work.  I just got an idea, on your request for a 3d Lilith, I'll make it with that as my reference in the style I used to do those portraits (but WAAAAY more wicked). Hows that sound :) "

Cool looking forward to seeing how it turns out :D yay!!

Ok i haven't done a photoshop in ages so decided to give it a go and this is my first attempt at Lilith on photoshop :)

No Caption Provided
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kiss_lamia

Ok some of my old photoshops

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                       STACY X

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                              MAGMA
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: @kiss_lamia: ahh, sexy manips :) 
crazy look you got on the skin texture on Stacy X, it's like her cloths and her skin are morphing together. 
Is that Buffy on the Magma?
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:

" @kiss_lamia:  @kiss_lamia: ahh, sexy manips :) crazy look you got on the skin texture on Stacy X, it's like her cloths and her skin are morphing together. Is that Buffy on the Magma? "

Its was supposed to give her a reptilian look coz her skin can turn into scales so its like a form of body armour :) as for magma i can't actually remember it was ages ago, but i think it was just some random woman lol.

And my latest pieces on photoshop are Lilith that i will be submitting for the march addition of the art talen pagent :) followed by two new creations :D

Lilith Photoshop
Lilith Photoshop

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: oooo, those are looking real good. Very sweet bling :) 
Like the 3d logo on the signature in the 3rd too. That one looks like it could be an album cover.
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: oooo, those are looking real good. Very sweet bling :) Like the 3d logo on the signature in the 3rd too. That one looks like it could be an album cover. "
haha can you imagine Lilith Speed metal anthems to slaughter too ROFL :D
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kiss_lamia

Ok i decided to give drawing free hand on photoshop a go using only my mouse and this is what came out :)

No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: OMG, your poor wrists must be pulsating after that. But you worked that mouse into being a pen :) 
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: OMG, your poor wrists must be pulsating after that. But you worked that mouse into being a pen :)  "
Haha no my wrists are fine! but it took ages but it came out pretty good for a first attempt lol Glad you like it :D
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kiss_lamia

Hiya guys i'm in the process of creating a Lilith timeline as a side project for me art, but im not posting those till im up to date with everything, but here are my latest non timeline related pics so far i have 3 pen sketches and one freehand photoshop piece i did so i hope you like them :D

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: yay, I finally get to see the GR, very cool. Nice job.
Can't wait to see the timeline. That's one that's been needed for a LONG time. 
I'm still bugging out on the freehand with the mouse stuff, you do that long enough your hands gonna freeze in that position. 
Least that's what they told me when I was young :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yay, I finally get to see the GR, very cool. Nice job.Can't wait to see the timeline. That's one that's been needed for a LONG time. I'm still bugging out on the freehand with the mouse stuff, you do that long enough your hands gonna freeze in that position. Least that's what they told me when I was young :) "
Thats the old one i did i have a new GR vs Lilith for the timeline :) time line is nearly done i have a few more to do and then ill start posting it in sections. :) As for the freehand one i spaced it out over two days so its wasn't as bad lol :D its hard but its fun at the same time lol
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia: yay, I finally get to see the GR, very cool. Nice job.Can't wait to see the timeline. That's one that's been needed for a LONG time. I'm still bugging out on the freehand with the mouse stuff, you do that long enough your hands gonna freeze in that position. Least that's what they told me when I was young :) "
Thats the old one i did i have a new GR vs Lilith for the timeline :) time line is nearly done i have a few more to do and then ill start posting it in sections. :) As for the freehand one i spaced it out over two days so its wasn't as bad lol :D its hard but its fun at the same time lol "
lol, it seems we've reached a point in society where it's ONLY fun when it's hard :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
Thats the old one i did i have a new GR vs Lilith for the timeline :) time line is nearly done i have a few more to do and then ill start posting it in sections. :) As for the freehand one i spaced it out over two days so its wasn't as bad lol :D its hard but its fun at the same time lol "
lol, it seems we've reached a point in society where it's ONLY fun when it's hard :) "
i know but getting the lines right its a nightmare lol i need to find an easier way of getting the lines thinners and better looking lol
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
lol, it seems we've reached a point in society where it's ONLY fun when it's hard :) "
i know but getting the lines right its a nightmare lol i need to find an easier way of getting the lines thinners and better looking lol "
that's part of the catch-22 with your drawing device. The better it is at precise the less your hand needs to be. At the mouse level you need fatter brushes to make it feel smooth. 
What you can do if you got decent memory and a machine that doesn't complain too much is do things at ultra high resolutions (like 600-1200dpi) and start doing same thing but zoomed in somewhat. You definitely will find that even with a mouse, when you do that enough, you'll simulate 'some' of the lines you used to pull off with a pencil. It ain't ez with a mouse no doubt, for me, I only use trackballs which are the most unholy devices you could try to draw with. 

I do have one of those Asus win7 pads with integrated wacom tablet getting ordered though, that'll probably kick in some creative bursts :)
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kiss_lamia
@tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" @tonis said:
i know but getting the lines right its a nightmare lol i need to find an easier way of getting the lines thinners and better looking lol "
that's part of the catch-22 with your drawing device. The better it is at precise the less your hand needs to be. At the mouse level you need fatter brushes to make it feel smooth. What you can do if you got decent memory and a machine that doesn't complain too much is do things at ultra high resolutions (like 600-1200dpi) and start doing same thing but zoomed in somewhat. You definitely will find that even with a mouse, when you do that enough, you'll simulate 'some' of the lines you used to pull off with a pencil. It ain't ez with a mouse no doubt, for me, I only use trackballs which are the most unholy devices you could try to draw with.  I do have one of those Asus win7 pads with integrated wacom tablet getting ordered though, that'll probably kick in some creative bursts :) "
thats how i did the latest one my zooming in it works so i just have to keep practicing till i can get not so wobly line lol :)
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By sora_thekey

Coolness!

cloverfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By cloverfield

you really like lilith.

you even have a lilith icon.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kiss_lamia
@sora_thekey said:
" Coolness! "
thankies Mr sora cheeks :P

@cloverfield said:

you really like lilith.

you even have a lilith icon.

Yes i am Lilith obsessed she rocks  and she will have the best profile on this site and she will also have the best timeline which i will reveal when finished woop!

As for art i completed a Lilith portrait today while i had a min at work today (yes i was bored) so inpiration took over and i came up with this :) 

No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By tonis
@kiss_lamia: you may just establish a timeline standard by which all characters begin to follow :) 
I know I've started thinking of a few myself. 

good to add a portrait, head shots are essential in todays character profiles.