#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33892 posts) - - Show Bio

Hay, would anybody like to do a version of this as a front cover? The signs would have to be about Mutants and I was hoping for an X in the clock face.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33892 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I know you asked me, just been busy as **** last month. :P i will try :D But if anyone else wanna tackle this, feel free.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33892 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:

Sorry I know you asked me, just been busy as **** last month. :P i will try :D But if anyone else wanna tackle this, feel free.

Yea since you never said yae or nae I thought you had other stuff to do.
#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33892 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this to see if anybody else wants a go

#6 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous:

Here, I got this started. If anybody wants a go at it. Replace with an X on the clock and whatever on the signs.

#7 Posted by Decept-O (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

Confirmed.

#8 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O:

If you are doing it, I re-posted a brighter version if you need it. Easier in black and white.

#9 Posted by Decept-O (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: No, actually. I'd best not, don't have what it takes to do it. Thought I could but after second thought, should let someone else give it a go. Sorry.

#10 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O:

No problem,maybe someone will give it a go!

@Jonny_Anonymous:

Get someone to fill the lettering in and u are set. Make it easier for that person and state what you want in the signs. :)

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33892 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: Oh thanks man, just stuff like "No More Mutants" and "Get Mutants Out" like protesters against mutants

#12 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous:

Ok Bud, you are almost home. More sign ideas and you will b good to go!

It's your project and vision, provide the rest of the wording and you will have at least 1 version of your idea completed. :)

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33892 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: Hmm maybe "Human Power" "God Hates Mutants" and "John Thatcher For PM"

#14 Edited by Uncanny_XFactor (630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramsillustrations said:

@Jonny_Anonymous:

Here, I got this started. If anybody wants a go at it. Replace with an X on the clock and whatever on the signs.

Thanks, Rams, I can give this a go, @jonny_anonymous. If you still want it, of course.

#15 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1109 posts) - - Show Bio

@uncanny_xfactor:

Give it a go, Im sure he will appreciate it when he sees it.