Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RamsIllustrations

Ok Tomb ol' buddy, you have been a nuisance so far but you crossed the line when you started using my art without permission and sending me an Email stating it's your art. I don't get mad very quickly and in fact I am not even pissed but I am doing something about it. I don't know who you are and personally cannot do anything directly to you, but I know people that can. Let me rephrase that, I know one individual that can. I have known him for almost 20 years and for the last 5 he has been working for the Government tracking predators. Can't say you are one but they do track individuals like you on the internet. Him and the people that work with him. So every time you surf the web or log on to your Deviant account they will be watching, why you may ask? You seemed disturbed that I wasn't paying much attention to you, well I am, I have been recording and saving everything you keep doing and sending to me, from emails to posting my art on your profile. Wherever you log from, your address on the web is being recorded. It may take a few months or more but I am saving everything and building a harassment case against you. When they come to knock on your door, I will be in court to testify against you, so keep it up, I will be the one smiling! : )

TOMB if you post this piece on Deviant, fear not I will be starting my harassment proceedings, just a matter of time before they come to get you!

Here's a little article that describes you buddy,http://news.yahoo.com/incompetent-people-too-ignorant-know-175402902.html;_ylt=AmjWY9buX30ggjr3U6zMvSkjtBAF;_ylu=X3oDMTNqcXJvMGlzBGNjb2RlA2N0LmMEcGtnA2U0YWE3YmMyLWUxMTMtMzA3ZS1hMzhkLWNiNGJiNDc0MmE0MwRwb3MDNARzZWMDbW9zdF9wb3B1bGFyBHZlcgNhYmJkNGU4MC02MTZmLTExZTEtYjdmZi01NWQ1M2I5ZTlhNDA-;_ylg=X3oDMTFvaGJsMzhmBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdAN0ZWNoBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

Sorry to everyone, Empty Tomb, if you are not familiar with him, is an idiot that has been harassing Viner members and moderators. Keeps telling me I don't know how to draw but seems very fond of my art but between the emails and the using of my art without permission, I think I am justified in taking legal action towards this imbecile!

....and now that I got that out of the way, Hope you like my new piece, promised it to Hawkeye446, will also post it on his thread since he is collecting Jocastas. I just know tomb will be trolling so I wanted to send him a little message.... Hehehe....

No Caption Provided

I kinda see a little 3D modeling effect on this but I really did all of it by hand on the figure, I started it in hues of purple and grey and changed and added some things and this was the final version. The original is below...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The rough pencils I used to flesh my idea out.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tonis

@RamsIllustrations: damn that is so cool that it gives me tingles.

Incredible, just incredible. Love both versions for all sorts of different reasons.

That purple metal sheen is so soothing to look at. :)

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@tonis:

Thanks Tonis, I really appreciate that!

Can't say I am a colorist but I am starting to like the results! :)

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By kiss_lamia

Awsome :D Hawkeyes is going to give BIRTH! lol

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@kiss_lamia:

Thanks! Hope I brightened his day!

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By tonis

@forksandforks: nobody harassed you, you acted like a tool and people reacted. Your still acting like a tool and somewhere in that logic you think what your doing is ok or justifiable. You haven't just gone overboard over the stupidist stuff, you've gone into the illegal realm with fraud. I for one have been tracking you, I know where you are and in time who.

Go ahead and think your invisible and keep harassing people, yes what you're doing is harassment and it's not gonna be hard to prove it.

You shoulda crawled in your hole and stayed there cause you have gone too far

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@forksandforks:

Well I can't speak for anyone other than myself but you come across like an uneducated person with a lot of anger. Never did I harass you, I just did not agree with your views on art. I cannot help that you are a dimwitted twit that has a foul mouth but I never have gone to giantbomb. What I have noticed is that you write poorly and also must read even worse because many times your answers do not match my statements. It's easy to make vulgar comments and threats on the web, wait until you sh!t in your diapers when you get a knock on your door and have explaining to do, be brave now lil' buddy. Have a second pair of undies ready.. :)

Oh, and aTrolling you did come...hehehe... Just keep adding to it lil' buddy....

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@forksandforks:

Blah, blah,, blah, talentless that you are. Piggy back as usual on others efforts. Oh, and now I'm bored, hohum...

Blah, blah, blah....yawn....

......... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Decept-O

@RamsIllustrations: Quite simply very beautiful. I am fond of metallic colors and characters as well, and this is very nicely done. You know Hawkeye446 will indeed be ecstatic to see this one.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#10  Edited By Hawkeye446

@RamsIllustrations: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! It is SO beautiful. agdbjhdbvksjdb !!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you so much, I adore it..... Just... So amazing!!!! ^___________________________^

@Decept-O said:

@RamsIllustrations: Quite simply very beautiful. I am fond of metallic colors and characters as well, and this is very nicely done. You know Hawkeye446 will indeed be ecstatic to see this one.

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RamsIllustrations: @tonis: I'm sorry that guy is still harassing you :/ It's not fair and I wish he would just leave well enough alone.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decept-O:

Hey Buddy, glad you liked it, had fun doing it!

@Hawkeye446:

I was hoping it made your day and it looks like it at least got ya to smile Bud!

I have been surfing the web for over 14 years and rarely find myself in a negative situation or confrontation. I guess it eventually had to happen, hopefully he will let it go and coexist peacefully. : P

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hawkeye446

@RamsIllustrations: Oh you did!! The Matrix thing is awesome and it was a lovely surprise..

Wow, yeah, well I have never even spoken to the guy and I have received messages from him. Bizarre.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hawkeye446 said:

@RamsIllustrations: Oh you did!! The Matrix thing is awesome and it was a lovely surprise..

Wow, yeah, well I have never even spoken to the guy and I have received messages from him. Bizarre.

Maturity and stability, or lack thereof may play a big part in all of this...

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hawkeye446

@RamsIllustrations said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

Maturity and stability, or lack thereof may play a big part in all of this...

That's true.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@M.S. Feather:

Well then, I ain't pinchin' u! : P