#1 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE COMMENT! Tell me what you think and what I could improve on! Thanks!
#2 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's another one. It's Pariah from Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Yes I know his torso is too long. lol

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff. Liking the Moon Knight and Death in the family pieces.

#4 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks! Yea, I thought those two were my best also.
#5 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@JLAsuperdude: excellent choices of subjects, Starting with Moon Knight is an instant win for my attention. Also dig that you did Pariah, he is a cool looking character from the crisis days. :)
#6 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks once again. I did Pariah when I first got that sketchbook, so that is my first real sketch. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at drawing without a reference. As you can see all of these have a "Based On:" above it. I look at a picture and then draw that. Haha
#7 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio
@JLAsuperdude said:
Thanks once again. I did Pariah when I first got that sketchbook, so that is my first real sketch. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at drawing without a reference. As you can see all of these have a "Based On:" above it. I look at a picture and then draw that. Haha
there's nothing wrong with that, before I ventured into the digital art world I loved drawing my favorite covers. It's what really helped me appreciate art so much. 
Keep it up :)
#8 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I did these at the beginning of Brightest Day,(which apparantly will mean nothing with this stupid reboot. Sorry for the rant.) with no reference. I penciled the first one, copied it, inked the second one just with a sharpie, copied it, then colored it with colored pencils and markers on the edges.
#9 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

these are all really good! i love the booster gold and ted kord one lol, you did a great job with their facial expressions. speaking of facial expressions though, the firestorm one that you just posted looks good colored but his face doesn't look very angry. maybe some facial wrinkles would make him look more furious haha. but still, you did a good job with his coloring. keep up the great work!

#10 Edited by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody's favorite bounty hunter Jonah Hex!!! (Not Boba Fett...)
#11 Posted by Decept-O (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLAsuperdude: Nice work. Keep it up.

#12 Posted by JLAsuperdude (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54
Thanky you! I really like how Kevin Maguire makes facial expressions so vivid, so I decided to do the same on that piece.