Introducing myself

Artfuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Artfuldead

Hey there I'm working on a sci-fi graphic novel and joined the forums to get some help, or advice on my project. I'm not really big into comics and don't know too much about anything, but I have my story written out and all that, anyway, here is some random sample stuff

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Welcome aboard! You have a unique style to your art and can't wait to see some more in the future.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When are you planning to release your stuff for us to read? :D

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Woah this is shockingly good! Welcome aboard dude ^_^

nobodyisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, oh my goodness that is good, wow, that is professional quality art. I really love the realism of your style and wow, just wow, wow, wow.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Can i firstly recommend that if you haven't seen the amazing work of Kelley Jones on Sandman if you haven't already read it and hte cartooning of Bill Plympton as your first drawing reminds me of his style and, secondly, can i just tell myself to shut my fool mouth and just tell you that your art is incredibly exciting and that i can't wait to see more of what you've got.

Welcome to Comic VIne @artfuldead, we've been waiting for you :)

Artfuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the feedback, as soon as I get a chance to work on some more stuff I'll be posting it. I'll be submitting to publishers as soon as get about 5-10 pages done and see what that brings me. I've never worked on sci fi before, and it'll be interesting to see what comes from it.

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artfuldead: Your art is awesome. Do you know what the name of your graphic novel is going to be?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that really is your work, then gj. :-)

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Thanks for the feedback, as soon as I get a chance to work on some more stuff I'll be posting it. I'll be submitting to publishers as soon as get about 5-10 pages done and see what that brings me. I've never worked on sci fi before, and it'll be interesting to see what comes from it.

I don't think you will have a problem with sci-fi. In my experience, when you work with sci-fi you can write anything because everything makes sense.

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artfuldead: Is the comic you're working on: a girl named Alcatraz? or it is a finished work.

Artfuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Artfuldead

@attatje: It was my first attempt at a comic, I got like 40 pages done but it wasn't very good so I moved on, I'd like to actually do it one day cause It was my first story that I actually finished writing. It's based around suicide and the moments that pass as your life is ending.

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artfuldead: Good Luck tell me when you know more about your new comic and I hope this time it will be a succes.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have a great style. You know how to use black. But I can`t tell what you know about drawing a comic. Some kind of a two page comic ( doesn`t need to have alot of details ) would be great to see. Maybe a sample from the comic you showcased here.

5-10 pages isn`t enough for a publisher to decide if they wanna publish it. Half of the comic, or so, is.

I bid you good luck, and hope that you`ll produce a great yarn.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Great work!