DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By DaveAsahina
No Caption Provided

This is a tribute to the Black Cat of Spider-Man series what all of you know.. I've drawn her to exercise myself, because sincerely I adore the Black Cat, and successfully draw her is a great thing for me! Maybe the breasts are too much bigger, but it's fine. I founded funny to make this Illustration, mostly to try the Cross-Hatchibg style that is fun to use! For the pencils.. I've used an 5H for the initial speed rough, a 3H Pencil for the initial definition and for some shading, while Ive used an Hb2 pencil for the final definition and for the gloves shading. I like the final result, every advice is a treasure. I hope you like it!

DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DaveAsahina

@M.S. Feather: Yes, you're right! :P Anyway.. thanks I'm glad you like the shading!^^

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By willpayton

@DaveAsahina said:

@M.S. Feather: Yes, you're right! :P Anyway.. thanks I'm glad you like the shading!^^

Looks nice. How long have you been drawing?

DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaveAsahina

@WillPayton: I've been drawing since july 2009! ^^

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By willpayton

@DaveAsahina said:

Ahh, ok, so you're only a baby artists yet. =) Looking good. Keep practicing those faces, hands, feet, as well as the techniques to do construction lines and then erase them after inking. But so far your current stuff is really good. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or need advice.

DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DaveAsahina

@WillPayton said:

@DaveAsahina said:

Ahh, ok, so you're only a baby artists yet. =) Looking good. Keep practicing those faces, hands, feet, as well as the techniques to do construction lines and then erase them after inking. But so far your current stuff is really good. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or need advice.

Thanks! Now I'll upload 2 drawings.. it will keep SOO much time to been able to post all of my drawings in my blog on comic vine.. so.. I want you to view my new drawings here: http://davesignore.blogspot.it/ ^^ And yes, I'm a new artist! ^^

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By willpayton

@DaveAsahina said:

@WillPayton said:

@DaveAsahina said:

Thanks! Now I'll upload 2 drawings.. it will keep SOO much time to been able to post all of my drawings in my blog on comic vine.. so.. I want you to view my new drawings here: http://davesignore.blogspot.it/ ^^ And yes, I'm a new artist! ^^

Yeah, you have a lot of drawings. That's awesome, I can see you really love to draw... that's the most important thing. All the stuff looks good.

DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaveAsahina

@WillPayton: Thanks! I want to became a professional comic book artist! ^^

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By willpayton

@DaveAsahina said:

@WillPayton: Thanks! I want to became a professional comic book artist! ^^

I think that's great, you should definitely keep drawing. You have talent and you love to draw, now all you need to do is keep practicing and I'm sure you can do it. I thought about becoming a comic book artist when I was in college. I decided to continue with my degree so I didnt end up going into art, but I still love drawing when I have time.

My best advice is to keep practicing, do a lot of life and figure drawing, practice drawing more men (I see you have a lot of female drawings), and also practice drawing inanimate objects... for comics, you have to be good at drawing everything, from tables to airplanes to people. I hope this helps.

DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DaveAsahina

@WillPayton: Thanks! These are the type of comment I like to read! How to IMPROVE MYSELF! ^^ Thank you very much! ^^

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Raven0207

Very Nice work ! as Feather said each artist interpits a character different. Your shading is great. You understand your lighting. Only thing I see that you might want to work on is your proportions. If you look at her body and relate it to her arms her arms are too long and too manly. Black Cat is a very sexual and feminine character. She is toned not muscular. After seeing this I would love to see you do a action pose of her and see your refinements and lessons you pick up each time you draw something new. But again I mainly wrote this to say really nice work especially for the amount of time you have been drawing.

DaveAsahina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaveAsahina

@Raven0207: Hi! Thanks for the comment! Too long? I know.. :( Anyway, thanks for the support!! I'll try to keep more drawing!! :D Stay tuned guys!!