#1 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Just recent works Inspired by a comment received by Top Cow that they are a comic book company that is stuck up with Heroes and Heroines of the 90s and never really moving forward. When mentioned 90s stuck up heroes meaning, Babes with almost nothing all and Men who are sadistic in nature and very 2-D characterization. I beg to differ but I still love the images formed before.
Here are two of them.

Classic Witchblade

Randy Queen's Darkchylde aka Ariel

Will be adding some more on this thread.
#2 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job on the ladies!

You were always very good at drawing armor and that talent really shines through here.

#3 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather said:

Nice job on the ladies! You were always very good at drawing armor and that talent really shines through here.

yea armor and ladies is definitely a big strength of his. What's always impressive is how the armor molds around them in a sexy way too. That's wicked hard to pull off. Him and EGoD are the two masters at that :)

#4 Posted by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: Dang dude, your work is great. Loving Witchblade a lot. Yowza, Poppa spank!

#5 Posted by Raven0207 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:

@M.S. Feather said:

Nice job on the ladies! You were always very good at drawing armor and that talent really shines through here.

yea armor and ladies is definitely a big strength of his. What's always impressive is how the armor molds around them in a sexy way too. That's wicked hard to pull off. Him and EGoD are the two masters at that :)

I have to agree. Armor women is his territory ! 
#6 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.  You all made me blush :-)

I really take in Witchblade by heart among the 90s surplus of babes in armor. Michael Turner made-me analyze his workmanship and everything followed... One of the things that made Witchblade unique among the other set of ladies then was her lips, which is kissable and it has this small parted way where you see a portion of her front teeth which I find really sexy. Most of the artist after Michael Turner missed that one.

The Darkchylde drawing is inspired by the upcomiing statue but I made a bit of extra details. Also, I am so excited with the upcoming movie directed by John Carpenter whom I see as a refined horror-genre director. Randy Queen is a swell guy guy also! Cheers to him! :-)

Will still add-up other characters from the 90s. Thanks for the wonderful comments... I am inspired.

#7 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work, man! Nice work!

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for appreciating Armiv :-)
I am missing your works in our artist show-off threads. :-)

----------------------------------------

Here is One of the Ladies I adore.

Lisner's Dawn

Dawn is one interesting character... she always appear different to everyone who sees her but one thing is consistent, she is always beautiful and have a 3-Tear tattoo on her face as a sign of eternal suffering for being the wife of the big evil on hell.
One interesting fact about this character is that she is the one who gave birth to the Witchblade when the Angelus and Darkness created their "son".
#9 Posted by DomDom (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X
That is just beautifully done Icy =) 
Really really good!
#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Awesome :)
#11 Posted by Aiden Cross (15510 posts) - - Show Bio

I love everything Top Cow related. Great job! xD

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (56850 posts) - - Show Bio

@_@ amazing 

BB

#13 Posted by sora_thekey (8105 posts) - - Show Bio

As always... You are awesome!

(Always been a fan since that Catwoman piece you did where she's sitting in front of Bruce's grave)

#14 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X: Oh, that Dawn piece is beautiful. :O

I'm getting kind of a Chinese vibe from it because of the colors and the way it's arranged.
#15 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Domdom, TheGoldenOne, Aiden Cross, Billy Batson, sorathe_key and M.S. Feather
Thanks for appreciating my Dawn rendition. she is one of the best characters to hit the 90s bad girl bandwagon.

Here is my full take of the Chaos Bad Ladies!

#16 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: you know, if you'd been doing the ladies in the 90's I'd have collected a lot more comics then :)

#17 Posted by The Myth (544 posts) - - Show Bio

N-I-C-E ! ! ! ;)

#18 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis, The Myth

Thanks! These ladies really took awhile before they came through but I am happy with the result.

#19 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Just added a new look for Sara

#20 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe I never saw this thread before, these pictures are beautiful :)

#21 Posted by vigistry (9 posts) - - Show Bio

All these are great, but Dawn is my favorite. This is the type of stuff I'm into with my own collection of girls. I'll keep checking back!

#22 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for appreciating.

I have tons of original works in my Image Section...here are some of them.

Inspired for the Artifact Comic book cover

This is an earlier work so you can notice the change of face and even in form. I tend to change my style over a period of time.

Two versions of Lady Death

Version 1

Version 2

and though she changed her costume sometime in 2000...Catwoman

#23 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: dude why did you not tell me you had a thread loool awesome stuff as usual :D i want to see lots lots more :D

#24 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (155 posts) - - Show Bio