I listed a bunch of my recent art on ebay ...

Faerydae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Faerydae

...but I can't tell if we are allowed to post links to the art we are selling there, or not!

Does anyone know if there are rules against saying , hey I listed such and such in case you might be interested? 

Thanks for any help that you guys can give! (I tried doing a search and couldn't find anything like that! :\ )

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PikminMania
@Faerydae: I'm pretty sure there is no rule against it.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tonis

@Faerydae: if anything I'd put some samples and a link in the initial post and put some info on what it is. As long as it's relevant there shouldn't be much issue.

you can't make a bad thread unless you try sometimes and someone lets you know so ;)

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Decept-O

@Faerydae: You can Tweet a link to your art on Ebay. If you are synced with Twitter, it will show up on your page. I don't think direct links, however, in the threads are allowed. It is spamming. Yes I am being the party pooper here. That is my assumption. I've seen links selling other things get removed, so it stands to reason our art on Ebay would be as well.

IF however that is not the case, then I will start posting here. I also sell occasionally via Ebay and use Twitter. However, if you are not a subscriber to Whiskey Media, the Tweets to Ebay may not show up. I'd contact a Mod like Shatterstar or Staff if I were you for clarification. Just letting you know my own experience.

Faerydae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Faerydae

Thanks guys!

Yeah I wasn't sure so I guess I won;t post it up - just to be safe, LOL