Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By amc26

Revenge is a desire I crave eagerly.
Revenge is a desire I crave eagerly.

Hey guys. I just made a cool " I am in the avengers academy " poster for my hero I came up with, Isroc. Tell me what you guys think of it!  
 Isroc has enhanced abilitys, which is the same power as MVP or Captain America. The adamantium gauntlet that he wears on his right arm can project any shape, for any period of time he desires. He can also make the shapes disappear at any time and the shapes are always the color purple.   Some shapes can even levitate if Isroc desires.

If anyone wants, I could create a " I am in the Avengers Academy " poster for you guys. Just email the heros apperance, a little history about him, and a caption for the hero toIsroc4@aol.com. For example: My hero is Isroc and his caption is " Revenge is a desire I crave eagerly".

The funny thing is, Isroc is kinda based off of me. His name is my last name backwards, " Corsi ". The last name Corsi is actually the last name of an actual Marvel hero named " Tom Corsi ". You can Comicvine search him if you want. 

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mutant X

Pretty sweet.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By The WeatherMan

"Revenge is a desire I crave eagerly." Would sound better.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By sora_thekey
@amc26: Amazing! What can he do?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Sparda

Fits in pretty well with the current batch of misfits shown in the posters recently.

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Agent Buttons
Haha that's pretty cool
Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lyrad

Liking it!
amc26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By amc26

Thanks everyone!  
 If anyone wants, I could create a " I am in the Avengers Academy " poster for you guys. Just email the heros apperance, a little history about him, and a caption for the hero toIsroc4@aol.com. For example: My hero is Isroc and his caption is " Revenge is a desire I crave eagerly".

The funny thing is, Isroc is kinda based off of me. His name is my last name backwards, " Corsi ". The last name Corsi is actually the last name of an actual Marvel hero named " Tom Corsi ". You can Comicvine search him if you want. 

sora_thekey:

Isroc has enhanced abilitys, which is the same power as MVP or Captain America. The adamantium gauntlet that he wears on his right arm can project any shape, for any period of time he desires. He can also make the shapes disappear at any time and the shapes are always the color purple.  Some shapes can even levitate if Isroc desires.

The WeatherMan:  Thank you for the suggestion! I will be sure to use your idea and create a new poster.    
Dropout2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dropout2010

Thats awesome dude! I'll email you some of my heroes information sometime soon!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By sora_thekey
@amc26: Why purple?
amc26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By amc26
sora_thekey:  The color purple is just for the heck of it. It would be way more exiteing if you throw a purple, projected blade rather than a gray, projected blade.
Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Awesome! Can I jump on this boat?