#1 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

At my work this week, one of my coworkers decided that he needed to figure out what each of us would be in the animal kingdom...  Of course... it couldn't just be one creature each.  After making up what the three of us apparently are, he requested that I draw them... these are the results.

This is representative of my coworker Morgan.  Reason: He pulls the most awkward moments at the perfect timing.  Seriously, the group of us will be messing around, being dumb and he will be the only one to be caught or seen every time. He's awkward like a walrus with hummingbird wings.
 Tyler picked this one for himself... cause apparently he's just that awesome.
 Now supposedly this one is me... No idea what that's supposed to mean... lol
#2 Posted by tonis (6561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Orchid: those are some killer animalmagations. Thumbs up on the skills.
That hyperwolfamajig is definitely the shiznit. I'd have picked that too :)
#3 Posted by ARMIV (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, 'specially the hyperwolfcrocamegashark.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (26598 posts) - - Show Bio

I just had a wuzzles flash back

#5 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:
@Crimson Orchid: those are some killer animalmagations. Thumbs up on the skills.
That hyperwolfamajig is definitely the shiznit. I'd have picked that too :)
Hahaha, no doubt dude.

@ARMIV said:
Awesome, 'specially the hyperwolfcrocamegashark.

It is pretty rad.

@joshmightbe said:
"I just had a wuzzles flash back "
Ahhaaha!
#6 Posted by Billy Batson (59392 posts) - - Show Bio

great!

#7 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: Thanks!
#8 Posted by GODofART (522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Orchid: Very unique style. Very interesting stuff!
#9 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
@GODofART: Thanks man!
A couple doodles I've done since... not hybrids though.

#10 Posted by tonis (6561 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimson Orchid: see, now I'd be a lot more receptive to that whole departmental notes approach if they came at me with that kind of creativity on them.

very cool doodles, that's the kind of stuff that's ink worthy of an arm or an other interesting spot depending on the body map to work with :)

#11 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis: Thanks man!  I've actually done some commissioned tattoo concepts for the odd person over the years.  When I was in high school, a tattoo artist was actually something I aspired to be for a while... But I lacked support from close family and friends so I ended up going a different route.