Hope You Guys Dig This!

johnnyism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By johnnyism

Since I have just decided today to really get going on Comic Vine, I felt I should at least post a blog with some of my other art in it. I have a ton that you can see on my deviant art page, but I'll put it here too as well. Now I'm not saying you all will like my art, I'm just saying if you don't like art then you probably like beating children with nun-chucks made out of puppies.

No Caption Provided

This, of course is Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes. But when he's just a stuffed tiger. Most of my stuff was drawn on sketch cards, just as this one was. And also available for purchase (this is where i would insert a winking smiley face, but I want to keep my manly persona).

No Caption Provided

Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas. This too is on a sketch card. So these pics are actually much larger then the actual object. I pencil, ink and color all my stuff (thank you copic markers!). And ALL is for sale.

No Caption Provided

This is Link from Zelda on a sketch card. Sadly this one was already sold. For the longest time I thought his name was Zelda, but then again for ten years I could of sworn that the lead singer of Journey was a woman.

No Caption Provided

And this of course is the south park kids as their super heroes personas. Also on a sketch card.

I'll keep posting more of my stuff as time goes if I remember and if you all want me to.

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Raven0207

About time !

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis

@johnnyism: oh man, you can never go wrong with Hobbes. I used to have a stuffed tiger as a kid that I LOVED :D

kick ass on the South Park too

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Larkin1388

Welcome to the Vine. Love the art btw. Keep up the good work.

johnnyism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By johnnyism

Thanks for the nice words ! I appreciate it! Yeah it's not easy to draw on a little space like that, but just like anything else it just takes some practice and selling your soul to the devil. Ok ok, just the practice thing.

I'm with you 100% on Hobbes. One of the best comics ever, a modern classic. Thanks for the props!

Thanks a bunch for the support! I'll try my best!

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Typhenstein

your art reminds me of a bud of mines, Jason, you two have like the same style and everything

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By sora_thekey

This is all drawn on sketch cards?! Wow! Awesome job! (I really like that Link)

Welcome to the Vine btw!