HomoSuperior's X-Men Character Focus: Storm

HomoSuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HomoSuperior

Here's Something i've been working on recently and with the result i think i may continue with other x-men characters. The main reason i choose Storm was because you can do alot with her abilitites, giving you the option of creating some interesting concepts, however i decided to stick with a more introductive pose and tray to create a strong bakground to show her strength:

Storm Character Focus
Storm Character Focus
Once i coloured the image it was put down by the fact you could see the lines that i used to draw Ororo before scanning it on to the computer, which is why i removed them but it seems to help the image, by allowing it to fit in with the background instead of making them look seperated and different.

Here is the reference image:
No Caption Provided
The reference is of an ultimate storm or jean, not sure (Haven't read the Ultimate X-men) so please correct me if i'm wrong
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Outside_85

It looks good. But  would move the name tag and the X, its a bit of an odd place to put it.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis
@HomoSuperior: very nice, going through a Storm kick myself this month thanks to kittys contest :) 
Did good on the special fx. Really feels like winds and electricity swirling around her.
HomoSuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HomoSuperior
@Outside_85: 
Thanks, and I would but it's covering i mistake that i can't seem t get rid of :S
@tonis:
Thanks Tonis, and after looking at it, it looks like i spent more time on detail in the background than the actual character, but i guess that is how you portray someone who manipulates the weather.
Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looks like Ultimate Jean, amazing work.