#1 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

As some of you guys know, I started a Youtube channel called MrNineThousandOne in December, but I've never gotten around to actually making any of them. Well I've considered starting to make videos, but I need banners/icons for my channel. The problem is, I would draw my own, but I don't have Adobe Flash or Photoshop (which is ridiculously overpriced), and I don't want to dry a crappy logo on Microsoft Paint. I've run out on both of their trials about a year ago (multiple versions too), so no luck there either.

So I'm asking for a very large task. Could someone make a logo for me? I would like for it to look similar like this :

Except where the Sonic The Hedgehog word is, to be replaced by the words "Mr.9001" in bold blue letters. The ribbon design can stay, and where Sonic is, should be replaced by this :

\

On the sides where the wings should be, will be replaced by an 8-bit Energy Sword :

But instead of in that position, it will be in this position :

The background can be completely white. I'd expect this to be a very difficult task, so you guys don't have to rush this or anything. Just give me a heads-up if you try and do a design! Thanks!

#2 Edited by artiom1q2w (338 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not good at photoshop so i draw it .

i don't know where to put the words , i'll be glad to hear your comments is there something wrong.

#3 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem is, I would draw my own, but I don't have Adobe Flash or Photoshop (which is ridiculously overpriced), and I don't want to dry a crappy logo on Microsoft Paint. I've run out on both of their trials about a year ago (multiple versions too), so no luck there either.

How innocent... you think everyone pays for Adobe Flash/Adobe Photoshop. Here's a secret, everybody pirates it. They make all of their money off of businesses that buy licenses to sell their products. :-)

I'm not condoning it officially, but I'm just telling you, they really don't care if you use it to learn the software or for non-profit uses.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio