Happy merry joyous Valentine's Day...here's a sketch

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't really care for this holiday at all, 'specially since people stopped giving me candy after the 3rd grade, but I do enjoy the picture possibilities it creates.

Like this ridiculous crack-pairing of Hsien-Ko and Nemesis.

So, despite it almost being over, hope ya'll's Valentine's Day wasn't as lame as mine was.

No Caption Provided
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy Valentine's!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ARMIV2
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4  Edited By SC  Moderator

Heh heh this is way too awesome and two of my favorite Capcom characters! I really like how you frame and scale both characters as far as their respective size differences. I especially like how even though Hsien-Ko is smaller you manage to make her look as or more protective of Nemesis. I always enjoy how expressive your quick sketches are. Heh heh this image is way too cute! Thank you for posting.

My Valentines was probably lamer than yours. Not to make it a competition bur I was sick and slept most of the day. Heh heh.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5 The Poet  Moderator
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

Heh heh this is way too awesome and two of my favorite Capcom characters! I really like how you frame and scale both characters as far as their respective size differences. I especially like how even though Hsien-Ko is smaller you manage to make her look as or more protective of Nemesis. I always enjoy how expressive your quick sketches are. Heh heh this image is way too cute! Thank you for posting.

My Valentines was probably lamer than yours. Not to make it a competition bur I was sick and slept most of the day. Heh heh.

Thanks! I tried to make it as cute and true to character as I could manage here, which is where Hsien-Ko gave me some trouble.

And blimey, that's a terrible way to spend V-Day.

@the_poet said:

@armiv2: that is rather cute

Thank you!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By BumpyBoo

Excellent stuff, I really like it :)

ARMIV2