Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blue Son
No Caption Provided

I have to admit...I am a big man (5'11" and around 245 pounds), I was close to tears when I got this from my now partner and friend. 39 years on this planet makes a person reflect on their life, the people you hope you've touched, and the people who have touched you. Last year I became an author fulling a big dream of mine, this year I am working on an actual comic book with an awesome person whose becoming like a little sister to me. Add on my wife, family, and friends that are still around I am truly a blessed man, and I thank God above for first allowing me to walk one more day on this planet of His, for all that I am, all that I have, and all that I ever will be, for without Him, and I am nothing.

Thank you LupusSoul so much for this picture, it really means a lot to me, and I will cherish it always.

No Caption Provided

For those that just want the picture without my awesomely cool name attached to it.

Picture was done by the spectacular Lupussoul, the artist behind the comic book "THE FIRST"

Sophia Dennison is a character copyright under the EVO Universe

Look out for the EPIC COMIC BOOK ORIGIN STORY COMING OUT LATER THIS YEAR!!

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@blue_son: You are 245? That makes me feel like a tooth pick since I am 6 ft 6 and 259 lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_son: @blue_son: I want to sell my art online but I have NO idea where to start. You seem business intuitive with your comic book thing going on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can you please help. Here is some of it.

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Blue Son

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo:

Sorry for not getting back to you. But if you want to showcase your artwork you can try a site that I am on called Deviant Art, or

there is Society 6 and ArtPal, there are sites my artwork is featured on.

Also I am around 245....20 pounds of it is now fat while the rest is muscle...I use to be a lot heavier, but I've been hitting the gym hard to get in shape....my target is to shed the extra 20 pounds of an come in around 230 or 220. So count your blessing your lean. :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_son: You should try taking Creatine before you work out. Or a b-12 shot. Those helped me alot. But thanks for the advice :)