jorok_goldblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jorok_goldblade
No Caption Provided

This design is largely based around a potential movie look. I wasn’t thrilled with the sinewy CGI costume in the Green Lantern movie. I wanted to design a costume that would fit with the space cop theme of the lanterns. The uniform is based on the idea of a starched military dress uniform, with heavier fabrics, leather boots and metallic gauntlets. For the face, I was looking for something that would fit the theme and disguise his identity. The heavy aviator sunglasses provide the coverage of the domino mask, while referencing Hal’s test pilot background and traffic police.

The hypothetical movie behind this would be set almost entirely in space, with visuals and tone similar to the Star Trek reboot, and plot lifted from the Red Lantern arc of the Green Lantern animated series. Hal would be second in command of the Interceptor under Sinestro’s command, with Kilowag, Razer, Aya, and Carol Ferris (with her Star Sapphire powers) on the crew, going up against the forces of Atrocitus.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

I like the high collar with the GL symbol pins on it, nice touch.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I can imagine Guy Gardner sporting this style more than Hal, still interesting though.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

When I first saw this, I felt like it was Elton John: Green Lantern. Pretty cool nonetheless.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

When I first saw this, I felt like it was Elton John: Green Lantern. Pretty cool nonetheless.

B-b-b-Benny and the GLs!

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@battle_forum_junkie said:

@uncanny_xfactor said:

B-b-b-Benny and the GLs!

Ironically enough, that's my least favorite song of his. But clever twist. ;)

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2