Glory (or my Ross Campbell inspired version ) Silver Age Style

J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By J1ml33

Last but not least is Glory ( Rob Liefeld`s answer to wonder woman ..with a twist of course ) since we are at the end of my indie comic fan art extravaganza I thought that I would go out with a Bang . anyways this last picture is greatly inspired by the up and coming Ross Campbell version . ( in which I like a little more than her original version .)  so in short drawing and coloring this one was Fun and challenging .^_^ 

to tell you the truth I feel like I wasted my time wisely :D but other than that this was a fun little romp into drawing characters I never drew before . but like all good things I must now go back into my original work ( but doing a little fan art is fun ) Hey I feel like learned a lot about each of the Extreme Characters , from what I learn while drawing them is they are well designed and wildly unique from one another that I did not get the feeling of drawing the same character twice . I dont know I just felt free for a little bit and just had fun and was a fan first and writer/artist second ( and I am mostly inspired on the weekend to draw something different ) now I have this urge to the books of some if not most of the characters I just drew for the past 2 days :D . anyways enough of my wandering thoughts on how inspired I am now onto the last piece at hand .

I now present my Final (for the weekend ) Pin-Up

Glory

enjoy !

by yours truly Tsujigo+Ink 

No Caption Provided