Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blue Son
No Caption Provided

So I pulled off this really cool animation frame of my character Freedom taking flight, and I have to say I did pretty good. But the final judgement belongs to all of you. I might add music to it later once I figure out how. Enjoy!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

I think you did pretty good too! ^_^

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@blue_son: How many frames total in this animation and what program did you use to compile it? If you speed the beginning up to 15fps (frames per second), allow the character to pause before taking off and then go back to 15fps for the take off and flying you will see an improvement in the smoothness of motion.

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bumpyboo:

Thanks again for the compliment!

@anbu_b_team:

I used this gif maker site to create the animation: http://gifmaker.me/

There is a total of eleven frames to make the animation, I planned on adding additional frames to make the transition smoother. Any suggestions on software that can edit frames to the speed needed?

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@blue_son: I am fortunate enough to have the adobe sweet.....perks of a graphic design job I guess....I would use Flash for ease, if you could get your hands on it. However, you could take the frames and pm them to me. I could see if the frames work for you at 15fps? Not sure how it would look, but could be fun.