First Shot At Speed Painting.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

First off, I am not a very patient person. Which doesn't work well with digital painting if I'm shooting for a finished piece - which can take me anywhere from two and a half hours, to several days. Mainly because that a big problem with not knowing when to stop painting. It seems like there's always something to tweek. And after the first few hours a project starts to lose my interest if it's not something I'm super dedicated to finishing.

So what I tried out today was speed painting, trying to get faster and get the general idea of a painting down withing a short amount of time so I don't end up with a ton of unfinished sketches at the end of the week.

Anyway, this one took me about an hour and a half. The idea was a Zombie Clown. It ended up turning out way less menacing than I intended.

No Caption Provided

I definitely need to work on sharpening up those edges. If you have any other suggestions please let me know!

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Claymore1998

The art look awesome but creepy.

And like I always say in your thread, you are pretty talented and keep up the good work ^_^

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Lol the caption on the painting

Nice work my friend !!!

Are you using photoshop?

JugJugBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

You'd have more fun with a toned canvas and 'slippery' oils, and the go JUST as fast.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Still looks awesome