Finally getting to sequentials...

rocketpig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By rocketpig

I've been working for months on writes, rewrites, and re-rewrites for a webcomic that I hope to officially launch around the new year but alongside that, I'm going to work on a few low-tech short stories done on bristol with marker so I can keep working while on the go. Here's the first page. Lord, it feels good to actually complete something for this project... it's a huge story, involving 100 or better characters over a 40 year span of time if I ever get that far with it. 

If anyone is interested, the site is just starting to come together (I'm also designing the site myself) at http://selfcentent.com/

No Caption Provided
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tonis
@rocketpig: looking good rp, sites bookmarked and I'll be checking it out when you debut :)
rocketpig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rocketpig

Thanks, man. It's a lot of work and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to quit several times but it's nice to be turning out pages, even if they're only of the short story variety. I still need to nail down the first issue's script (I've outlined a four issue arc and created a 6 page timeline that covers 25 years or so) but at least it's something.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis
@rocketpig said:
" Thanks, man. It's a lot of work and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to quit several times but it's nice to be turning out pages, even if they're only of the short story variety. I still need to nail down the first issue's script (I've outlined a four issue arc and created a 6 page timeline that covers 25 years or so) but at least it's something. "
not a bad strategy exercising with the short stories, considering the massiveness of what you want to do it's gonna take mini muscles moving the plot along :) 
Besides, with peoples attention spans now a days I'm surprised comics haven't been chopped down to 4 pages including ads.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X

cool... hope to see more.