brettbrooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By brettbrooks

Hey all!

I'm gearing up to release a follow-up book to my graphic novel Dust Bunny entitled Beneath Basement City.The book is a making-of journal that outlines the process of creating the original comic, where the characters came from, what I was going through in my life during the book's inception and production, and (of course) plenty of process sketches!

I'm putting an open call out to all artists who may be interested in submitting interpretations of the characters, short comics, illustrations, etc. There is no obligation to buy the book, or even the graphic novel it's based on. This is just an invitation to showcase your artwork in an independent graphic novel that is gearing up for publication soon. The website for the original graphic novel can be found here - www.dustbunnycomic.com

The rules and submission form (which must be submitted with the corresponding art) can be found here -

http://dustbunnycomic.com/ReleaseForm.pdf

(Sorry, not sure why it's not letting me create hyperlinks to external sites. You'll have to copy and paste.)

Looking forward to some really cool entries!

No Caption Provided

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wow, this is so exciting, awesome stuff! ^__^
(Also, the submissions page is highly amusing, love what you did with that :D)

Arinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Arinya

Awesome! I have not read the release form yet. When's the deadline?