charlesartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By charlesartist

I would like to introduce you to my comics inspired creator owned project,

I'm a professional artist. My comics have been published by indy comics companies you probably never heard of. I have also worked in animation and game development on projects you probably would recognize, including Beavis and Butthead for TV and Spiderman: The Animated Series console games. The majority of my pro experience has been game development.

QUIZGIRLS

I'm starting this thread to share my artwork with you. I really hope you enjoy it.

No Caption Provided

Quizgirls is inspired by the work of Shane Glines and Bruce Timm. It's a free online game using just your browser with no downloads, flash / unity players, or spammy email grabs necessary. The artworks are sketch cards that duel each other using a quiz and trivia battle.

The first image is what you would see if you looked at the site from a mobile device. The site is fully mobile optimized so you can view and play from any device; iphone, android, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.

No Caption Provided

Over here at right is a preliminary drawing of one of the Curvy Crossbowman, one of the characters in this short short prelim game.

I hope you enjoy the artwork. I'll be back with more asap so please subscribe to this thread!

Thanks to ALL for viewing!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hot XD

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Looks awesome.

Keep up the good work.

^_^

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

more XD

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

@charlesartist: Dang I totally missed this one. This is really interesting. You should mention the Indie comics publishers you've done work for, someone ( like me) just may have heard of them.

Nice artwork and idea, very creative.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wow. Really love the art style here, those girls are very cute! Had a little go at the game, too, it's a fun idea. Very interesting.

I'm a professional artist. My comics have been published by indy comics companies you probably never heard of. I have also worked in animation and game development on projects you probably would recognize, including Beavis and Butthead for TV and Spiderman: The Animated Series console games. The majority of my pro experience has been game development.

Loading Video...