#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

You've read it right. I want to see how you guys draw a male Storm. I have problems with thinking of a male Storm because Storm's costume seems so feminine that I couldn't think of a male version of it. Well, I was thinking of dressing up as a male Storm someday. So draw me a male Storm with a masculine version of Storm's costume

Who can?

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody?

#3 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher:

Interesting request but a "pretty please" can go a long way. Maybe you will get lucky and someone might pitch in. :P

I can't at the moment since I have enough art to still finish.

#4 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

They had a cartoon of this some years ago...

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher:

Interesting request but a "pretty please" can go a long way. Maybe you will get lucky and someone might pitch in. :P

I can't at the moment since I have enough art to still finish.

thanks. : )

can somebody please draw a male Storm?

#6 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

here you go male storm,

sexy right - .-

#7 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@artiom1q2w said:

here you go male storm,

sexy right - .-

Looks a lit more like a zombie Pedro lol

#8 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

@artiom1q2w said:

here you go male storm,

sexy right - .-

Looks a lit more like a zombie Pedro lol

Thanks. he looks cute. : )

BUt he looks more like a baby Magneto to me.

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher:

Hey man, I found some time and I went ahead and did your request, hope it works for you. It's here...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/artist-show-off/4/and-his-name-shall-be-storm-/712472/

cool! : )

BUt it doesn't really make people think that he is a male version of Storm.

#10 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

You've read it right. I want to see how you guys draw a male Storm. I have problems with thinking of a male Storm because Storm's costume seems so feminine that I couldn't think of a male version of it. Well, I was thinking of dressing up as a male Storm someday. So draw me a male Storm with a masculine version of Storm's costume

Who can?

I dont disagree with you but you where not very specific. This is the reason most of us artists do not take requests. Takes too much time, its free and then its not what you want.

I myself only do requests from time to time but won't be after this. It may not be the Storm you wanted (you where very vague) but it is a version of Storm I designed. It's not feminine and who says it cannot be "Storm"? It's just not necessarily your vision that actually you did not seem to have. Hehehe....

Actually it got really good reception wherever I posted it so it wasn't a total loss. :P

Just remember a please and a thank you go a long way, you finally got the first part right and I actually took my time to fill your request because of it. :)

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Who can?

I dont disagree with you but you where not very specific. This is the reason most of us artists do not take requests. Takes too much time, its free and then its not what you want.

I myself only do requests from time to time but won't be after this. It may not be the Storm you wanted (you where very vague) but it is a version of Storm I designed. It's not feminine and who says it cannot be "Storm"? It's just not necessarily your vision that actually you did not seem to have. Hehehe....

Actually it got really good reception wherever I posted it so it wasn't a total loss. :P

Just remember a please and a thank you go a long way, you finally got the first part right and I actually took my time to fill your request because of it. :)

i said a masculine version of Storm's costume on my first post.

I am sorry. I really didn't mean to make you feel bad.

#12 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher:

No you didn't make me feel bad, I just shook my head and laughed. You get a freeby that is penciled, inked and colored and your not satisfied.

I thought it was amusing. On my end it just adds to my collection so its not a loss in anyway. When I wrote "It's not feminine" It meant that it is a masculine version. Just not what you where looking for. :)

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher:

No you didn't make me feel bad, I just shook my head and laughed. You get a freeby that is penciled, inked and colored and your not satisfied.

I thought it was amusing. On my end it just adds to my collection so its not a loss in any way. When I wrote "It's not feminine" It meant that it is a masculine version. Just not what you where looking for. :)

I'm really sorry. But I like your art. You draw well.

#14 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher:

No hard feelings man! Thanks.

Remember though, when you want something for free it's all in the approach.

Specify exactly what it is that you want and add some sugar to sweeten the deal when you ask. :P

Take care. :)

#15 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher:

No hard feelings man! Thanks.

Remember though, when you want something for free it's all in the approach.

Specify exactly what it is that you want and add some sugar to sweeten the deal when you ask. :P

Take care. :)

alright then. can you draw me a male Storm with this costume? Please? with the tiara and the x-logo between her breasts.

#16 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher:

At the moment I am back to work on my own projects. If I feel I can bring justice to your request and find the time, you never know. I just can't promise anything.

The earlier request I did struck my fancy because I wanted to experiment with the electric effects and neon I added to the art. That's why I did it. :P

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher:

At the moment I am back to work on my own projects. If I feel I can bring justice to your request and find the time, you never know. I just can't promise anything.

The earlier request I did struck my fancy because I wanted to experiment with the electric effects and neon I added to the art. That's why I did it. :P

I can wait. : )

#18 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: May take a while but you never know. I will give you heads up if I do.

#19 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher: May take a while but you never know. I will give you heads up if I do.

I am willing to wait. It would be like you giving a Christmas present to me. I wanna say a big "thank you" in advance. : )

#20 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Thats all I ask bud! :)

#21 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@jhazzroucher: Thats all I ask bud! :)

yehey! : )

#22 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher: Dude, you didn't even thank him for his first effort and you somehow cornered him into agreeing into doing another illustration for you...SMH.
#23 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

@jhazzroucher: Dude, you didn't even thank him for his first effort and you somehow cornered him into agreeing into doing another illustration for you...SMH.

I think, appreciating his art is a another way of thanking him.

#24 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio
@jhazzroucher said:

@Shotgun said:

@jhazzroucher: Dude, you didn't even thank him for his first effort and you somehow cornered him into agreeing into doing another illustration for you...SMH.

Mmn, well, directly thanking him would probably be better than complimenting him.
#25 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Shotgun said:

Mmn, well, directly thanking him would probably be better than complimenting him.

you've got a point. : )

#26 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

storm man

#27 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Malstorm(maelstrom) sounds pretty cool

#28 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@jhazzroucher: Malstorm(maelstrom) sounds pretty cool

Heh-heh...Male Storm...

#29 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

@artiom1q2w said:

storm man

Cool! : )

thanks a lot. : )

so i really need to color my hair white.

#30 Posted by jhazzroucher (15635 posts) - - Show Bio

who else?