Delineation

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nobodythere

Will be putting in a few select pieces from my gallery here and updating whenever I do new works. Most of the character I've done are originals from City of Heroes and Dc Universe Online. Hope they are enjoyed here by this wonderful community.

Start off with a favourite character of mine, Frozena .

Ou sont les neiges d'aton?

No Caption Provided

If Tomorrow Came

No Caption Provided

Winterborn

No Caption Provided

Her sister, Embers in a piece I called Phlogiston (Ancient theory of combustion)

No Caption Provided

A wish fulfilment portrait called Crusader

No Caption Provided

The Predator, a gift for my mother's fifty first birthday.

No Caption Provided

My latest piece, Scamp a character from DC Universe Online.

No Caption Provided

Can see more of my work at www.nobodythere.ca or here whenever I get more of it done. Thank you for taking a look!

---

All images appearing on here are copyright © Nobodythere Illustrations and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images are within the Public Domain. The works may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Nobodythere Illustrations and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of the works on this site without the prior express written consent of Nobodythere Illustrations. This includes publishing in print and on the Internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tonis
@nobodythere: very much enjoyed, some great stuff. 
The Predator is crazy awesome, great rendition of one of them. Also liked how the Crusader kind of reminds me of a medieval Captain Marvel.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

Oh my god. Your work is simply breathtaking.

DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By DomDom

So amazing! =) 
Really professional.  Great job.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson

great stuff! 

BB

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Decept-O

Nice and wonderful.  How did you create these?  

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nobodythere

Thank you very much for the comments everyone. Turned 31 today and finally finished the ad I have been wanting to make for a while. Planning on trying to get some air play here and getting my name around, boost awareness. Enjoy!

---

All images appearing on here are copyright © Nobodythere Illustrations and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images are within the Public Domain. The works may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Nobodythere Illustrations and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of the works on this site without the prior express written consent of Nobodythere Illustrations. This includes publishing in print and on the Internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tonis

@nobodythere: happy 31st and a nice way to bring it in. Got great material and a nice original approach on how to show it :)

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ARMIV

Wow, your work is amazing!

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nobodythere

Thank you for the Birthday wishes, Tonis and thank you for the compliment, Armiv!

Valkyrie

No Caption Provided

---

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By CATPANEXE

elegant work and I love the fact that it " speaks "

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nobodythere

Thank you very much, Catpanexe.

You I Need

No Caption Provided

---

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tonis

@nobodythere: yea Catpanexe is right, the moods speak well. This ones got a nice gentle and romantic flavor :)

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By MrUnknown

Amazing stuff! I especially love the first one!

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Its beautiful. How do you color your work?
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By B'Town

Beautiful.

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nobodythere

Thank you very much everyone, appreciate the comments a great deal. 

@Edgeworth_11: Thank you, Edge. My work is coloured in Photoshop and brought back into Flash where I vectorize it and tinker with the lines to get the "posterized" look I enjoy. Its a lot like cell shading really, with the added control of a vector program.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tonis

@nobodythere said:

Thank you very much everyone, appreciate the comments a great deal.

@Edgeworth_11: Thank you, Edge. My work is coloured in Photoshop and brought back into Flash where I vectorize it and tinker with the lines to get the "posterized" look I enjoy. Its a lot like cell shading really, with the added control of a vector program.

yea I love that cell shaded look too myself. Interesting approach, what compelled you to try Flash's vector tools vs Illustrators?

gunjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gunjin

nice work. super clean.

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nobodythere
@tonis: I'm a classicaly trained 2D/ 3D animator by trade and participated in a Flash cartoon production while in school. Love the program a great deal and figured I had it, might as well use it. Have never used Illustrator at all, may one day give it a shot. 

@gunjin: Thank you very much!
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ARMIV

I'm in love with that new one of yours. It's beautiful.

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nobodythere

Been a while since I posted here, bringing this up to date somewhat.

Started working on a comic book called Dear Diary, it'll be a page-a-week online comic told through the journal entries of several characters brought together by the determination of one woman fighting to release the stranglehold a crime family has on a small urban neighborhood. Its a story I've been working on for a few years and I finally feel confident enough in my ability to unleash it on the world. Catherine's legacy will begin soon and I'm very excited to realize my lifelong dream of being a serious sequential artist.

No Caption Provided

Started a "Signature Series" which will feature six of my personal favorite creator owned characters. La Reine des Neiges, or "the Snow Queen" is yet another image of my beloved Frozena. She stands out as my personal favorite, which I'm sure comes as little surprise to anyone who knows me. She is so much fun to work with and has one of my most developed character concepts. Not quite what I have in place for my Seven, but close.

No Caption Provided

Virtueless Rubicon, the second installment of my "Signature Series" and features a character I love a great deal and have drawn only once before, Crimson Riposte. Feel she is one of my more mysterious and sexy characters and I plan on working with her a few more times in the future. The "Signature Series" was a long time coming and will cumulate with a final Ensemble piece featuring all six of my favorite signature character together in one large piece. Can see the other shot of Crimson riposte here.

No Caption Provided

Can see more of my work at www.nobodythere.ca!

Thanks for taking a look!

---

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nobodythere

Bewitching Candescence, the third in my signature series, is now available at my site www.nobodythere.ca.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for taking a look!

---

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Your art is amazing. it reminds me of this artist who I can't remember the name of at the moment...

Generation Hope 5
Generation Hope 5

So ya, keep up the great work :D

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nobodythere

@Edgeworth_11: Thank you very much! Will do my best to keep on keeping on. Appreciate the support!

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nobodythere

Weightless Sojourn, the fourth in my "Signature Series" is now available at www.nobodythere.ca!

No Caption Provided

Appreciate you taking a look!

---