ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By ArtisticNeedham
No Caption Provided

In Agents of SHIELD a character is shown to be turned into Deathlok, he wakes up with one of those cameras in his eye giving him instructions or it will explode and kill him. Then he is given a robot leg and has super strength. This is a sketch I did of what he could end up looking like on the show. Its not finished yet because I want to darken it in with pencil and color it. I don't see them making him wear bright red and yellow, so I have a different color pallet. Here he has his robot leg, cybernetic reinforced skull and another robot eye, since part of his face was burned and his eye was damaged. Iron Man styled tech for his gloves and the rest is regular human gear. I tried to draw him sad also because I thought he would be, fully aware of what he is doing (killing people) against his will or he will be killed and maybe his family too. So This is what I thought Deathlok could look like in Agents of SHIELD. (I posted this description and drawing all over the Internet so I kept the description vague in case of spoilers).

No Caption Provided

With or without the goggles?

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cybertek Technologies

Project: DEATHLOK

Project no: 201W16 Model no: BL23R

Version: V 5.01

Build: 061330

Still not done...

Went with the X-Force color pallet because I thought they would more likely use that rather than his bright red and yellow costume. So I used this. Still going to work on the colors and add more levels of color to make it better.

Arinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Very nice! Deathlok is one of my favorite characters. So happy he is on the show and I hope the do the character some justice.

I like the fact that you put some emotion into his expression. Keep at it. He is a character full of guilt and lose. Keep working on it.

Great job on making him look realistic. I could see the TV show going for something like this. If it was me I'd lose the collared shirt. He starts to look like a janitor or something. If you are thinking realistically, you wouldn't want something like a button down shirt. It would take too long to put on or take off and would add some bulk to all your gear. Artistically it's cleaner to go with a t-shirt and you don't have to worry about a floppy collar or buttons.

I'd make this vest less bulky. I know you want to automatically put some pockets for "stuff" but he's a cyborg! He probably doesn't need all that gear? Well unles its' ammo which I understand. Personally I'm over the tactical look every character gets when they transition to the TV shows or movies but it's "what's in" I guess. Great work and thank you so much for sharing! This is really good!

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@arinyaThanks for you thoughts on my art. Your critique is the first I have read (on other sites) that I actually feel has valid ideas. I put him in a collar buttoned shirt because I think the other bad super soldiers who had a camera bomb in their eye had them. So I was sort of just basing it off that. But also I went with SWAT gear that allows him to wear any of the weapons and gear he may need like SWAT teams do. Because he isn't like Hawkeye or Black Widow or the Winter Soldier being a trained assassin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also based on the X-Force version as well as the classic.

And I like the goggles in this other version.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

His face remind me of Michael Allred. Good job!

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you.

@dagmar_merrill: Wow, what a complement. Since Allred is one of my heroes.Thank you!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looks very cool, and I would not mind seeing that at all in the show!

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you.

@dagmar_merrill: Wow, what a complement. Since Allred is one of my heroes.Thank you!

I actually thought exactly the same thing before I read his comment (:

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#9  Edited By Teerack

Not cyborg enough!

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points