DC UNIVERSE ONLINE-an addictive game XD

Sabrerine911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sabrerine911

Whoever likes DC stuff and has a ps3,ps4 or a good pc i realy suggest that you download and try the game DC universe online!Its realy awesome you aint gonna regret it(well i wasnt atleast XD )

Man it took me alot to do this piece!

Pyronite(gonna change the name) vs Lady Frost

With their mentors Batman and Joker
So,any opinions? :D

No Caption Provided

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By DaseanComerWCR

@sabrerine911: Whats your dcuo character name? Maybe we can help each other out sometime...

B.t.w Awesome pic

Koza101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Koza101

Sadly i did really try with Dc Universe,but I just found it kind of repetitive kind of boring... Although iv'e never really been a huge fan of MMO games... But i guess in my opinion, the best DC game i have ever played, would have to be the Batman Arkham Asylum series.

deadpool1109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

I played it for a while. But the massive updates on the Ps3 were an absolute pain! I ended up deleting it. Though it was fun while it lasted.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice work!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

One of the worst MMOS I have ever played. Repetitive and boring missions, lame voice acting, characters acting OOC, NO roleplaying, hardly any world to explore and none of the cool gear is available till your max level.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I have played DCUO since Beta (ya everyone says that sorry) and I would say give it a try. It is really fun at first (levels 0-30) but when you get passed the level cap and have to start replaying content (the mmo way of life) things get pretty tiring (SOE/DCUO re use and exhaust characters and levels a little too much, I mean how many times as a villain can we fight the teen titans and still get excited), with the DC Universe at their finger tips it does often seem like they are just being lay-z.

The key to this and any MMO really is to find people you like and enjoy gaming with (really helps) and with DCUO the character creation is just good enough that I can create and play as my favorite Marvel characters (adds a level of entertainment).

Hands down it is one of the best looking MMO's out now and the game play is pretty good, but as I said what brings it down to many in the end is the stale stories and lack of variety and imagination. Give it a try though is really all I can say, you might just like it a lot.

PS: If there are any viners who play on the villain side and are into the marvel themed thing, send me a pm "DARK REIGN" is always looking for new authentic looking Marvels