• 59 results
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By tonis
@Project_Worm: nice one PW, I like the armor look to the costume and much agreed that Robin would be way cooler looking with a cowl. Good mix of the traditional colors into a nice new design.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By IcePrince_X

nice work  
the first hooded robin that I really like! 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By Project_Worm
@tonis: @IcePrince_X:  
Glad yall liked it and to think I almost went with the normal thing... but then I almost forgot to put the R in.
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By DomDom
@Project_Worm:
Oooo, Awesome! 
Love the Assassins Creed trend mixed in there. 
I love Assassins Creed and Robin!  So mixing them together just made it that much more cooler for me. =) 
Again, Coolness.
lorkalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lorkalt

Hello friends ,
I'll post here my Robin .
Hope you enjoy .

No Caption Provided
frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By frischdvh

It had been ten years since the Thanagarian occupation of Earth had ended. What started as a war between the planets of Thanagar and Rann turned into the enslavement of the human race. In a desperate attempt to keep their planet from falling into the hands of the Thanagarians, the people of Rann began “Zeta-bombing” the cities of Thanagar. The cities would then teleport and materialize on Earth, sometimes with disastrous, even destructive results. When the capital of Thanagar, Thalrassa, was Zeta-bombed, the unthinkable happened. The city was to large to sustain through a Zeta-beam, in an instant two planets were blinked out of existence.   

The cities that survived the process started to integrate themselves into their surroundings. They tried their best to share their technology with Earth while trying to find a way back to Thanagar. When news broke of Thanagar and Rann’s demise, revolution broke out. Led by the anarchist Hro Talak , the ten united cities of Thanagar joined forces. With superior technology and strategic positioning around the world, the Thanagarians were able to topple the Earth’s ruling governments. They also outlawed and disposed of most of the Earth’s heroes.

Fel Andar was a Thanagarian politician who had fallen in love with a human named Cary Gordon. Before the Thanagarian war with Earth, Fel and Cary had a baby boy, Dillon. Unfortunately, Fel’s politics landed him on the wrong side when Hro began his coup of Earth. Fel and Cary were killed for opposing the war. Dillon went to live with his uncle, Richard Grayson III, this generation’s Batman.

The Batman had been able to escape the hero purge, and was one of the leaders of   Earth’s resistance against the Thanagarians. He and his group Outsiders (consisting of Adam Marvel, Dr. Fate, the Blue Lantern, The Red Tornado v 6.0, the Huntress, and the White Arrow. ) were able to keep a human resistance alive and eventually overturn the Thanagarian invaders.

Usually at this part in the story, there is a time where the mentor is resistant to taking on an apprentice until the apprentice proves himself through rebellious action…..kill that noise. The Earth was at war, they needed all the soldiers they could muster, and he was just handed a half human half Thanagarian hybrid. The Thanagarians had bio-sig technology, which kept non-Thanagarians from using their technology. Grayson confronted Dillion with these truths, and Dillon accepted. Grayson refitted Dillon’s military school uniform with Thanagarian weapons and gadgets.

Hro Talak, who had taken to calling himself the Golden Pharaoh, reigning from the world capital in Cairo Egypt, announced that he would begin the rite of   accension essentially adding him to the Thanagarian pantheon of gods. The Outsiders collided with Thanagarian forces at the ceremony, and defeated the Golden Pharaoh. In a last ditch attempt, the Pharaoh struck out at Robin, Batman jumped in front of him, sacrificing his own life.

Since the ending of the occupation, Thanagarians have gone on to colonize Saturn and even start friction with the new colonies on MARS. Some Thanagarians who chose to stay behind are now becoming the targets of racist attacks. Robin left the Outsiders (which became the new JLA) and formed the Birds of Prey with Black Canary, Hawkman and Hawkgirl. Robin now fights for justice for Thanagarians and humans combined.

Robin 2099:

His mask provides protection and a filtered rebreathing system in conjunction with telescopic, thermal, UV, and x-ray vision.

His Nth metal armor and cape lining provide protection and flight capabilities.

The talons on his hands are grappling hooks.

The “Robin eggs” on his belt are filled with gasses,   flash bombs, acid, and other sundries.

The talons on his feet allow for perching on uneven surfaces and as weapons when attacking.

He carries a scythe that is composed of energized Nth metal. (An homage to a cross between Hawkgirl’s mace and Robin’s staff). 

deadpool1109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#57  Edited By deadpool1109
@FrischDVH:  That is one seriously mean looking robin, Backed with a kick-ass storyline!! Great job
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@FrischDVH:
gettin my vote
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tonis

DAMN!! got distracted with some things and missed some of the candy. 

@lorkalt: wow, that's like a 'SUPER' Robin. Interesting piece to get to see when mixed with your other works. 

@FrischDVH: there isn't an entry you submit that the writing behind it doesn't just make my head go BOOM. I friggin love it :)