DBZ Zombies Art

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

I was thinking, what if the Zombie disease that infected the heroes at Marvel, infected the DBZ universe? Well, I don't know about the storylines, but I know I could maybe draw some DBZ Zombie art. The bad thing is, and you already know, is that I don't have a scanner. So I will be drawing some Art, and when I finally get my scanner, I'll show you guys. In the meantime, would anybody here liek to talk about random DBZ stuff?

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Mantid says:

"I was thinking, what if the Zombie disease that infected the heroes at Marvel, infected the DBZ universe? Well, I don't know about the storylines, but I know I could maybe draw some DBZ Zombie art. The bad thing is, and you already know, is that I don't have a scanner. So I will be drawing some Art, and when I finally get my scanner, I'll show you guys. In the meantime, would anybody here liek to talk about random DBZ stuff?"

Who was the little guy that always followed Tien around? I can't remember his name.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jax

Octagon Enigma says:

"Mantid says:
"I was thinking, what if the Zombie disease that infected the heroes at Marvel, infected the DBZ universe? Well, I don't know about the storylines, but I know I could maybe draw some DBZ Zombie art. The bad thing is, and you already know, is that I don't have a scanner. So I will be drawing some Art, and when I finally get my scanner, I'll show you guys. In the meantime, would anybody here liek to talk about random DBZ stuff?"
Who was the little guy that always followed Tien around? I can't remember his name."

I had it now i forgot.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Barguest

Octagon Enigma says:

"Mantid says:
Who was the little guy that always followed Tien around? I can't remember his name."

Chao Zu

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax

Barguest says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Mantid says:
Chao Zu"

No, now i remember Chaiotsu

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jax

Should they make another DB series you know like Z GT something like that?

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mantid

That little dude was my favorite Z-Warrior. What was he of Tien anyways? Brother? Son?

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jax

Jax says:

"Should they make another DB series you know like Z GT something like that?"
Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Barguest

Mantid says:

"That little dude was my favorite Z-Warrior. What was he of Tien anyways? Brother? Son? "

They were students of the same master, he was a bad guy and he mistreated them.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jax

Barguest says:

"Mantid says:
"That little dude was my favorite Z-Warrior. What was he of Tien anyways? Brother? Son? "
They were students of the same master, he was a bad guy and he mistreated them."

They changed wasn't when Goku fought Tien.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mantid

Jax says:

I heard they were making Dragon Ball GT Future...

Anyways, I missed the whole GT series, so I know nothing about GT. I don't know how I could miss the whole series.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Yeah, my favorites where Chao Zu, Tien, and Yamcha. I liked the less powerful ones. Oh, and the Saibamen, they grew from seeds :)

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mantid

Barguest says:

"Mantid says:
They were students of the same master, he was a bad guy and he mistreated them."

Yeah, their master was the Turtle Hermit's enemy. Tien and Chaosu ahve always been my favorites, even though they never played a big part in the DBZ series other than to distract Cell and other guys when the Z-Warriors needed to buy some time.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mantid

Octagon Enigma says:

"Yeah, my favorites where Chao Zu, Tien, and Yamcha. I liked the less powerful ones. Oh, and the Saibamen, they grew from seeds :)"

Hah, thats the first person I here agree with my choices. All of my friends were always preferring Piccolo and Vegeta for some reason. But from the begginning I liked Chaosu and Tien, along with Yamcha.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jax

Mantid says:

"Jax says:
I heard they were making Dragon Ball GT Future... Anyways, I missed the whole GT series, so I know nothing about GT. I don't know how I could miss the whole series. "

Goku turns into Kid Goku they go on quest to find 7 dragon balls to change him back. They encounter thing called baby that can take control of people. skips to important part Baby takes control of vegeta vegeta turns into ape at the end Goku goes SS4 kills baby and leaves on a quest to get stronger. Then like 70 years later you see pan all old and you see 2 kids fighting 1 looks like Goku and 1 looks like Vegeta. Then you see Goku who looks the same. Then he closes out the series.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mantid

Jax says:

"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
I heard they were making Dragon Ball GT Future... Anyways, I missed the whole GT series, so I know nothing about GT. I don't know how I could miss the whole series. "
Goku turns into Kid Goku they go on quest to find 7 dragon balls to change him back. They encounter thing called baby that can take control of people. *skips to important part* Baby takes control of vegeta vegeta turns into ape at the end Goku goes SS4 kills baby and leaves on a quest to get stronger. Then like 70 years later you see pan all old and you see 2 kids fighting 1 looks like Goku and 1 looks like Vegeta. Then you see Goku who looks the same. Then he closes out the series."

I bought an old DVD of Dragon Ball GT, and they showed Baby. And also the part when kid Goku makes the dinosaur like animal turn tiny LMAO. Also Goten as a teenager is about to fight Baby and his girlfriend the daughter of Vegeta (I think) is cheering him. That's all they show in the episode that is like 30 minutes long.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jax

Mantid says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Yeah, my favorites where Chao Zu, Tien, and Yamcha. I liked the less powerful ones. Oh, and the Saibamen, they grew from seeds :)"
Hah, thats the first person I here agree with my choices. All of my friends were always preferring Piccolo and Vegeta for some reason. But from the begginning I liked Chaosu and Tien, along with Yamcha."

I liked Vegeta, Tien, Goku, and Krillin and Frieza.

D-Mon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By D-Mon

Jax says:

"Mantid says:
"Jax says:
Goku turns into Kid Goku they go on quest to find 7 dragon balls to change him back. They encounter thing called baby that can take control of people. *skips to important part* Baby takes control of vegeta vegeta turns into ape at the end Goku goes SS4 kills baby and leaves on a quest to get stronger. Then like 70 years later you see pan all old and you see 2 kids fighting 1 looks like Goku and 1 looks like Vegeta. Then you see Goku who looks the same. Then he closes out the series."

Goku turns into a child when a wish was made by Emperor Pilaf (blue little dude) on the black star dragon balls to turn Goku back into a child again. Now, Goku, along with Trunks and Pan have to go on a quest to get them from all over the universe with in a year or else the planet the wish was made upon (Earth) will be desroyed. Along the way they meet a doctor who makes this thing called Baby. They fight and head to Earth. Baby mind controls everybody on Earth, except for Buu, Hercule, and Uub and Piccolo I believe.

When they get to Earth Goku fights a possesed Gohan, Goten, and Trunks (He was infected on another planet, when Baby was seemingly destroyed.) and Bra. He ie overpowered and when you think he is killed kabito Kai telports him to the Kai planet where he trains to regain his tail. When his tail is grown back he is transported to the planet Tuffle, home od baby, who by now has complete control of Vegeta's body. When fighting Baby at the highest Super Saiyan 3 he can he still can't beat him. Goku uses the Earth as a moon and becomes a golden Oozaroo. He becomes wild and an calms him down and he becomes a Super Saiyan 4. He easily beats Baby. A possesed Bulma makes a gamma ray gun thingy and shoots it at Baby so he can be a golden Oozaru. Somehow he beats Baby and gets him out of Vegeta's body. Everyone is saved but the Earth is being destroyed. They take everybody to the Tuffle planet before the Earth is destroyed. Piccolo stays behind because he's the only one that can stop the Black Star Dragon balls from being used agian.

Goku then uses the Namekian Dragon Balls to restore the Earth. Then comes Super Android 17. In H.F.I.L. Dr. Myuu and Dr. Gero make an evil Android 17. They contact the real one on Earth which makes a hole in the sky that lets everyone from H.F.I.L. out. Both Android 17's combine to form Super 17. Everyone fights him and no one can stop him. They figure out when he absorbs ki blast he can't move so when Android 18 shoots at him Goku the the super dragon fist and destrys him. All the losers go back to H.F.I.L.

Then they use the dragon balls to revive all the innocents. The dragon balls are overpowered with minus energy. Since they didn't give the dragon balls time to vent all of the minus energy they cracked. And a big black Shenron tells theem to defeat each of the seven star dragons. The last one they fight is The first star dragion. He absorbs the dragon balls to become Sin Shenron. Bulma uses the gamma ra blaster on Vegeta so he can become SSJ4. Both SSJ4 goku and vegeta fight Sin Shenron but it's no use. They fuse together and defeat Sin Shenron using the BigBang Kamehameha. Goku then rides on the green Shenron and absorbs the dragon balls.

100 years later in a Tenkaichi Budokai you see the Great-great gandson of Goku, called Goku Jr. He fights Vegeta Jr. a descendant of Vegeta. You see an old Pan watching and Vegeta Jr.'s mother. They both turn Super Saiyan and fight. You see Goku (full grown now, but still looks young.) watching the fight, then leaving. He calls the nimbus and has his pole and flies off.

And that's basically it.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mantid

The Return of This Thread.

Let's continue our DBZ Discussion.

Fanboy hunters, please stay out of here. We're just discussing DBZ, we're not saying Goku can beat Silver Surfer, lol.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. I think Goku is funny.

endlesone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By endlesone

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"lol. I think Goku is funny."

i have to agree with you on that goku is funny for someone who can actually destroy planets >_<

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

endlesone says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"lol. I think Goku is funny."
i have to agree with you on that goku is funny for someone who can actually destroy planets >_<"
And make Galaxies lifeless.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Primmaster64
@Mantid: I know is 2 years late but do you have them?
Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mutant X
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Mantid: I know is 2 years late but do you have them? "
LOL nice bump!
Primmaster64

Forum Posts